PERSONLISED NUMBER PLATE

bren16, Apr 22, 12:12am
If you are purchasing one of these, how does the paperwork get sorted out!.input really appreciated.Cheers.-
Bren

dr.doolittle, Apr 22, 12:18am
Do it online or over the phone with the people from Personalised Plates. They'll do it all for you.
Dont be put off by 1/2 witts telling you what a waste of money they are while they spend theirs on faggs & piss.

bren16, Apr 22, 12:29am
dr.doolittle, thank you for that.am looking at one on auction and didn't quite know how it worked.

cowboy110, Apr 22, 1:13am
Here's the form for the seller and you (the buyer) to fill out.Basically change of ownership papers.
http://www.plates.co.nz/assets/pdfs/right-to-receive-transfer.pdf

nickolaz, Apr 22, 2:16am
Exactly

bren16, Apr 22, 3:27am
.Thanky-
s.Cheers.Bren

tortron, Apr 23, 8:38am
That would be buying them new, you wont need the change of ownership papers then would you.I got some plates for a buck off here :P

socram, Apr 23, 8:48am
When they first came out, at $300 it wasn't too bad, but not any more.So few decent ones left that secondhand would be the only way to buy now!

franko171, Apr 23, 8:53am
i got one for 300 on here

franc123, Dec 3, 8:09am
Yep agree totally.I'd sure as hell like to see PP justify the price for new ones these days, pretty rich considering all you are doing is buying the rights to display a particular combo of letters and numbers on your vehicle.Total ripoff IMO but hey if people want to pay that then good luck to them.