Christchurch - Second hand tyre for warrant

moon555, Apr 18, 1:53am
anyone in the know where to go in Christchurch, to a place where I won't get ripped off, single mum, car is a Toyota Juno.Really need help and advice please.

r15, Apr 18, 1:58am
sell your car.

if you cant afford to keep legal tyres on it, you cant afford to own it

moon555, Apr 18, 2:02am
Boy who rattled your feathers.It only failed a warrnat because of a wheel, I'm willing to pay for a second hand tyre, just asked whether anyone can recommend any business in Christchurch.I think my question was very reasonable.

unbeatabull, Apr 18, 2:07am
Most tyre shops will have second hand tyres as well, I have used Flags Tyres on Garlands road previously due to them being around the corner to me, but I get most of my tyres from work nowadays.

sw20, Apr 18, 2:10am
Period time is it!

Roadrubber tyres on Main South Road have s/h tyres from $40+ each.

spottie, Apr 18, 3:12am
Affordable tyres in Mobray St always have a good selection at a reasonable price.

richynuts, Apr 18, 3:22am
economy tyres stanmore road

poppajn, Apr 18, 4:11am
Just make sure it,s the same size and profile as the oppisite side. Tread patterns must match

thejazzpianoma, Apr 18, 9:47pm
Might save some time and gas to ring all those places first. But, make sure you write down all the tyre size numbers on the tyre and even the make of the tyrebefore you call. If you want to make sure you have all the numbers right before you ring post what you have found here first.

meathead_timaru, Apr 18, 10:04pm
There's nothing illegal about second hand tyres. Twit.

meathead_timaru, Apr 18, 10:08pm
No. They must simply be of the same type. Directional (asymmetric) or non-directional.

johnf_456, Apr 18, 10:22pm
Thats a bit harsh mate, nothing wrong with 2nd hand tyres. That time of the month eh.

3tomany, Apr 19, 1:15am
what a tosser she can obviously afford to pay for the tire she just wants to know a good place to go and it looks like good advice has been given

ema1, Nov 16, 3:57pm
Is that your situation then eh!All tyres once they have done a few kms can be classed as 2nd hand, nothing wrong with them at all.
Must have got out of the wrong side of the bed just before posting .right!