Steam cleaning a car interior.

onzy, Apr 15, 3:03am
We have just bought a car that has an interior that reeks of smoke. Can anyone recommend a place to take it that will steam clean the inside. We are in Chrstchurch! Also what would be a resonable price to pay!
Thanks.

taipan4, Apr 17, 12:27am
just curious,. why did you buy it,did you not notice the smell ,.ciggy smell is very hard to get rid of

scoobeey, Apr 17, 12:38am
buy a waterblaster lol

gilco2, Apr 17, 1:07am
I bought a Jap import that I liked apart from reeking of smoke. after 3 treatments with WURTH Deodorizer I have no smoke smell.Spray it on seats, carpet , hood lining. Didnt leave any marks or stains.

mrfxit, Apr 17, 1:17am
Pull the seats / carpets etcout, basicly anything thats easy to remove.
There will be a lot of tobacco ash & leaf crumbs all through the front of the car & getting that out will take a bit of fussy care to stop it coming back from left over crumbs.
Wash everything cloth /scrub down all plastics, after that you will end up with a basically dust free & clean car

thejazzpianoma, Apr 17, 8:59am
Aside from washing which is always good practice hotels and other pro's use a product called "nil odour" for cigarette smells.
Its HIGHLY concentrated so we are literally talking one or two drops only. err on the side of one to start. It certainly does work a treat in my experience.

zephyrheaven, Apr 17, 9:07am
Take it to Raycroft St in Opawa & see Alron, he did our recent purchase complete with vomit in the back floor & I swear he bought me a new car back - amazing job at a great price & he is the 6th groomer Ive used in the past few years, some very shonky work out there

foxdonut, Apr 17, 12:20pm
Psh. Just take up smoking.

40wav, Nov 10, 6:57pm
I had visions of this when I saw the title.