Need a car with plenty of boot space.

moosie_21, Apr 15, 3:49am
I have a few corpses I need to dispose of. Can anyone suggest a car with plenty of boot space in the small/medium size car range!

(Sorry Jazz, I'm not interested in how economical the Punto is, nor how you can fold down the seats of the Multipla to provide plenty of space. If I got caught in one of those I might just be burying myself.)

thejazzpianoma, Apr 15, 4:50am
With a hearse that ugly they would have to watch their passengers didn't elect to get out and walk rather than take their last ride in that.

I wonder who the designer was that decided nothing says formal and dignified like blue Formica.

richardmayes, Apr 15, 5:22am
Fcuk yeah, sexiest car Jazz has ever posted up on here by a mile. The sound those things make is amazing.

Generally if you expect to get plenty of boot space, you look at large cars not small/medium ones!

You would get quite a few corpses in the back of a 1980s balloon-back Laser. And at the price those go for, you could just set fire to the whole thing, stiffs and all. Best way of removing fingerprints you see.

rovercitroen, Apr 15, 6:51am
Leyland P76. HUGE boot.

craig04, Apr 15, 6:54am
Sedan! Toyota Camry & Hyundai Sonata's both have very large boots. Just make sure you stock up on no-doz before driving them.

gammelvind, Apr 15, 9:36am
Any S Class mercedes-benz from 1960 - 70. Bought one off a guy once who only originally purchased it because it could hold 17 doz beer in the boot,lol.

michael.benn, Apr 15, 10:38am
Nissan Primera's have HUGEEEEEEE boots. Sedans.

autocars1, Apr 15, 3:41pm
Lleyland P76.haha.monster boot, you could move in 76 asian families.

matarautrader, Apr 16, 9:38am
Yes the P76. Had one years ago. Only car I had that could fit a 44 and 2 12 gallon drums in the boot!

rojill, Nov 6, 10:52am
Only one car.
Ex ministerial LTD's