Need a clutch pak for my xingwang 600cc.

doomy999, Apr 10, 2:54am
Anyone know where I can get one from!
Cant seem to find the manufacturer by googling and the shop I bought it from went out of business.
Since it's been such a reliable bike having done nearly 300,000 ks with out having had to do anything to it, I dont want to just dump it.
Any thoughts.

doomy999, Apr 10, 3:42am
nearly forgot, need swing arm bushes too.

rob_man, Apr 10, 4:50am
That's an awful lot of Kms for a bike.

toyboy3, Apr 10, 5:00am
That's an awful lot ofxingwang bike hmmm!

rob_man, Apr 10, 5:26am
That too.

doomy999, Apr 10, 7:40am
also needsrear and front wheel bearings and the steering yoke bearing and rear brake assembly is worn out.

Oh and the odd oil leak, but apart from that, its in excellent condtion.
If I cant find the parts is it worth listing it. Anyone want it.
BeingChinese its very very reliable. I would sell it cheap.
Let me know if anyone's keen and I'll start a listing for it.

franc123, Apr 10, 7:53am
The crystal ball tells me that even if the parts were available they will cost more than the bike is worth.Do your bit for the Chinese economy and buy a whole new one and send whats left of the old one back for recycling.

doomy999, Apr 10, 8:27am
No, you are wrong. The parts for it are very cheap. My local grocer told me his cousins uncle races one and he says the parts were very very cheap.
Shame he's moved and I cant get hold of him anymore.

doomy999, Apr 10, 8:28am
whoops, I meant 300k's, not 300,000 .Sorry a few to many zeros. It's the medication.

m16d, Apr 10, 8:34am
xingwang.
Crikey. never heard of it. Is it Italian.!

matarautrader, Apr 10, 8:57am
sounds like hes playing with his wing wong wang!

807, Apr 10, 9:06am
xingwang ! this is a send up, surely !

woki, Apr 10, 11:15am
I do believe the choped meow chowmein and hung dong takeaways are the franchise holders and stockists and only seller of parts . You will find them under takeaway food in the yellow pages .

doomy999, Apr 10, 11:31am
I assure you, this is most defnitely not a send up.
It says on the tank, xingwang and on the frame it's got a little plate that says model is ichi wanga

chris241, Apr 10, 9:38pm
So only after 300ks it needsswing arm bushes /clutch pak and the odd oil leak you must be joking whats it going to be like at 1000ks

chris241, Apr 10, 9:43pm
can you put a pic up of your bike interested in seeing what it looks like. Done a google search but cant find it anywhere

doomy999, Apr 10, 9:53pm
These are very very relaible bikes. The Chinese now have strict quality controls in place and their vehicles they are selling over seas are of superior quality to anything else being made any where else on the planet.

I just got unlucky and struck a dodgy one. Still for the thrashing it has had it hasnt done too badly. It get's thrashed to death on a regular basis.

doomy999, Apr 10, 9:53pm
I think the manufacturer has gone out of business.

doomy999, Apr 10, 9:54pm
try googling wun hung lo

doomy999, Apr 10, 9:55pm
roflmao

cowboy110, Apr 10, 10:04pm
Now we're getting somewhere. If you'd given us ALL the information from the start we could have cleared this up sooner. Although the Xingwang is a good bike, some of the models didn't last long.Yours for example, the Ichi Wanga was not popular amongst male riders and made female riders nervous.Sales were not good.It was quickly superceded by the Hardong.Because of it's size it was greeted enthusiastically by female riders but alas the Xingwang company had trouble getting most male riders to embrace it.Best of luck sorting out your Ichi Wanga.

cocabowla, Apr 10, 10:07pm
300 ! oh, so its 299 out of its warranty already. bummer.

doomy999, Oct 18, 10:52am
lol cowboy110, give up your day job , you should look at starting a new career as acomedian lol 10 points for this post.