False offer for car

empict, Apr 11, 8:48pm
I was contacted by text asking for more details about my car to be sent to an email adrese gary2548@gmail.com. I got a message from Gary Vallance saying he wanted to by my car (without seeing it), pay via PayPal and make the shipping arrangements. This sounded very unusual so I googled the name. I found a list of complains related to this.

intrade, Apr 11, 8:55pm
yea scam artists do this. paypal is a ebay service anyhow and not tradme. to start with. i dont know how there trixk works but it usually ends with you giving them your bank details and name then they become you to commit crimes and or you pay them instead of them you . or they send you a checque that has to much money on it and you pay them the overpay and then you find out the chaque was fake once you paid .
stay clear from anything like this .

taylah, Apr 12, 12:07am
another thread started about this , he was busy yesterday sending texts and emails must of been a quiet day as an engineer in the bahamas

superdave0_13, Apr 12, 1:50am
Tell em you will knock 10% off if he pays by western union.

hondalova, Apr 12, 10:01am
i had same guy yesterday ask about the interior in my GFs car she is selling. i emailed him back with condition. he said about paying with paypal and get a mate to pick it up tomorow. i thought SCAM and deleted.

shuddupowh, Apr 13, 5:31am
Some should tell them to come see the car and if they are happy they can pay by paypal - see if anyone turns up (by that name) and then get the cops over.

autocars1, Oct 24, 3:45pm
It's a scam. TMe has warned us all already.