Ciggerette burns on car upholstery

_wawa_, Apr 7, 8:16am
anyone know how to "fix" or repair it without costing a heck of a lot! and also scuff/dent marks in the vinyl of the door panel. any advice much appreciated. thanks.

quickstitch, Apr 7, 8:35am
depending on where on the seat it is, what we normally do for cig. burns is pull the cover off the seat, and sew a pleat right thru the centre off it. it just looks like another factory sewn pleat, and we usually do the passengers seat to match.

magoo2, Apr 8, 6:20am
Take it toKerrys Upholstery in Levin and get Mark to advise you the best way to fix it

lookoutas, Apr 8, 6:57am
It's all just a guess without knowing what the seat covering actually is!

carstauranga001, Apr 8, 7:10am
I use Fibrenew in Tauranga. I see there is a franchise in Wellington. Faster and cheaper than pulling seats apart. A good operator will do a good repair that is hard to pick. This does depend on fabric type though.

paull, Apr 9, 2:30am
hey quickstitch, do you do upholstery, check my listing and check my seats , i may keep the car so wana get the seats recovered at some stage, probaly in a nice cloth material, just a ball park figure will do,thx mate

lookoutas, Apr 9, 5:15am
And it could be a material that can be welded while still in place.

peekaboo4u2, Oct 13, 12:58am
paull lol glenn don't like doing holden seats. unless he hasn't met his yearly quoter.
Glenn u meet your holden quoter this year yet!