Rentals car

fluffydog, Apr 7, 9:07pm
What nationality was the driver!

johnf_456, Apr 7, 9:08pm
No idea doesn't say in auction.

fluffydog, Apr 7, 9:13pm
Sorry thought it was one of your cars.It would be interesting to see stats of rental car accidents and nationalities.
worse car to be seen would be a right off. which this must be, the owner must have purchased the wreck in the hope of making some money from the whole sad situation.

johnf_456, Apr 7, 9:15pm
I mean Whats the worst condition you have seen one come back dirty, crashed whatever. Sorry for been unclear.

thejazzpianoma, Apr 7, 9:16pm
Rentals. fastest cars in the world in first gear.

fluffydog, Apr 7, 9:31pm
How do you know it was a kiwi driver!

Worst car I have seen is a right off.

fluffydog, Apr 7, 9:43pm
Ahhvery honest of you to lay claim to it.Hopefully you ( or anyone else) didn't get hurt, Because really that is the most important thing at the end of the day

kcf, Apr 7, 10:10pm
I worked in rental cars for many years (7 or 9! I forget).

Most damaged cars were of course write offs (rolled into paddocks, driven through a herd of cows, backwards off the side of the desert road etc).

Most disgusting inside was just a guy who had a couple of dogs.Couldn't rent the car for three months afterwards because of the smell of dog, just kept having to groom, shampoo, dry, then leave it with all the windows down, then repeat.Car still didn't smell "right" a couple of years later.

Worthy contender for second was a car rented to a bunch of slobs who we charged $100 grooming to get all the KFC out of everything.

Third place . the BOSS.He did his grocery shopping in one of the rentals, and a frozen chicken was left in the car . it didn't stay frozen.

henderson_guy, Oct 9, 6:03pm
A guy where I used to work had a company car, he was given a frozen leg of lamb. He forgot about it, and this piece of meat was left locked up inside this car which was parked up for 3 weeks of summer. When the car was opened again, there was nothing but liquid.and maggots.