** 4 STOLEN VEHICLES**

robotix1970, Mar 29, 9:14am
please help me! i am a person with a disability and 4 of my prized posessions namely the four following vehicles of 1 light grey 1961 6/99 wolseley with a blue tarpuline, 1 yellow/mustard coloured triumph 2.5L sedan, 1 grey/coffee coloured fiat 129 five door hatchbacks (identically shape of the russian Lada Kombi) ,1 burned orange/oxide red coloured fiat 129 five door hatchback body-shell (identically shape of the russian Lada Kombi) ,1 white falcon station wagon body with the front clip cut-off / severed (as-in minus the engine / front running gear) including a grey canvas cover were illegally removed/stolen from a secure yard in kaiapoi,nth canterbury.If there is any one out there that has got these cars or knows of their where-abouts please please make contact with me asap as they are family heir-looms and they contain ireplacable items i.e :- photos / documents / ashes that can never be replaced and i would even offer a small reward for their safe return!

ginga4lyfe, Mar 29, 11:19am
-_- Wow, that sucks, though I would call around the tow yards and ask neighbors to see if they saw anything, removing so many cars cant have gone unnoticed!

biddy6, Mar 29, 5:39pm
Check with the scrap yards

pge, Mar 29, 9:33pm
Bumping for you.

Edited to add:

Have you checked along the Waimak banks!

That's where most of the little snots used to take stolen vehicles.

Good luck finding them.

intrade, Mar 29, 9:41pm
mate why on earth dont you use cheap gps tracer on your cars. somone on here posted a motorbike was recoverd only short distance away from where it was stolen by a divise like this.I got no idea who would steal yours but allmost all stolen cars where neverrecoverd from people reporting on here. The more info you can give the better

intrade, Mar 29, 9:43pm
first thing i do is ring all scrap dealers up who knows they might be there .already for a quick 150$ each

intrade, Mar 29, 9:46pm
reread his post to me it sounds like somone stole them for scrap first of all its more then 1 car . also consider it could be scrap dealer them self stole it the ones who go round collecting cars as no one could steal 4 cars unless they got a hiab to stack em on to each other and drive off.

smac, Mar 29, 10:19pm
Were any other vehicles stolen from the same yard at the same time! If not, more to this story.

wpmoore, Mar 29, 11:19pm
From General

up-in-flames wrote:

that really sucks robotix. what are the yard ppl saying!

that i owed them money and they didn't know how to contact me and i had always tried to keep in contact with them but due to my ill-health i was not able to travel out there ,also with these earthquakes it just made it harder for my to get any-where., so i have always had the money on me but couldn't trust anyone to drop it out to them

robotix1970 (47 )10:59 pm, Mon 28 Mar #8

smac, Mar 29, 11:27pm
Damn I'm good.

intrade, Mar 29, 11:31pm
so its the jard people behind it. ill health i hope you dont drink diet coke. and msg and crap in food.
http://www.3news.co.nz/Diet-coke-and-strokes-may-be-linked/tabid/420/articleID/197904/Default.aspx
the cause is aspartame 951 avoid anything sugar free

howie69, Sep 12, 12:14pm
Automatic payment process which most storage facilities encourage or require would have saved you all this grief. I am sure they have a legal process to follow before they can dispose of your goods. Seek legal advice from community advisory service.