Car Painters. Ok guys so sick amp tired of so called automotive paint traders on here either quoting stupid money or not replyin

unideck, Mar 21, 12:48pm
OK guys, so sick & tired of so called automotive paint traders on here either quoting stupid money or not replying to questions or saying its a special colour from the dealer only "lmao"

I simply want a price for 4ltr of 2k paint inc thinners and 3ltr of primer. 1x 10ltr of GP thinners too. Its to give my G4 a birthday, it only came in one colour, Tangier's Orange LRC.761. No special tints, no lacquer, just orange! anybody care to throw some light on it for me ;)

pollymay, Mar 21, 12:52pm
You can get 2 way thinners cheap from some colour centres if you take your own 4 litre can to fill cause they have barrels of it. $18 last I checked here local, I'm sure they would do 10 litres if you had a can for them. or just 2x4litres or something like that.

unideck, Aug 10, 4:52pm
Hey cheers Pollymay, its mainly the paint, but it would save me heaps of time etc to get the whole deal all from the same person. Thought I was asking alot haha but some of the replies I have had were simply unreal.