STOLEN R33 Skyline

vr4_legnum, Feb 17, 8:03am
1996 NIssan Skyline R33 coupe
Rego: BEH668
It white, It manual, lowered on 18 mags, got a exhaust and it running a RB30e, Has dent in left rear guard
Stolen from Pakaranga mail today. Stolen between 10am and 7pm. Found missing atfer 7pm

http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy173/stagea_guy/ryan%20skyline/1.jpg

If seen or any info please call the poilce

ninja_man, Feb 17, 8:14am
there must be some kind of camera's outside the mall!

vr4_legnum, Feb 17, 8:23am
Yeah here is but it is a revolving camera so chances of it being on the car at the time is slim but they looking in to it

male_timaru, Feb 17, 8:29am
Sucks bro

BUT with all the threads about this kind of stuff recently (and considering your cars) why haven't you got GPS locators in each one!

vr4_legnum, Feb 17, 8:33am
It does suck

If it was mine i would have but it my mate gf car, She pretty gutted at the moment, Spend alot time and money on it.

jsbike, Feb 17, 8:34am
cross ma fingers for her

vr4_legnum, Feb 17, 8:39am
Cheers man. Hope it is found in one way or other.

male_timaru, Feb 17, 8:40am
i'd be gutted too - make sure that stag of yours has gps mate

why do people spend $1k on wheels and tyres and then nothing on a simple device that says where the vehicle is if it gets stolen .

vr4_legnum, Feb 17, 8:48am
Yeah im thinking of it now. Il just gone and bought new mags for that stag that cost me $1500. Would hate it to go missing now.

jsbike, Feb 17, 8:55am
yeah wheels are a big attraction, mine being parked on the road was the biggest attraction as well as wheels I think when my stag went walkabout

vr4_legnum, Feb 17, 9:07am
Yeah you was just lucky you able to find it and get it back with all in few hours.

vr4_legnum, Feb 19, 7:49am
Great news, this Skyline has been recovered today, Look like it was stolen for a joy ride as only missing the stereo, amp and sub, At the moment condition rest of the car is unknown.

marmatt, Feb 19, 8:05am
very lucky indeeed

johnf_456, Feb 19, 10:15am
Great news