Any one know a reputable exporter from Japan(car)

wombletomble, Mar 26, 4:05am
Looking at importing a car or to see what I would save or risk by doing so!
Anyone know who does it or has done it before them selves! I dont trust Internet sites to easy to get ripped.

gimmeyourshit1, Mar 26, 4:07am

wombletomble, Mar 26, 4:09am
Dude you cant even buy a running bike in this country let alone japan. ROFL

gimmeyourshit1, Mar 26, 4:14am
dont ask for help if youre gunna be a scrote about it then,they are good dudes.

wombletomble, Mar 26, 4:37am
Let me RE-WORD , I would like to import a vehicle from japan my self. any one now a japan based company!

bwg11, Mar 27, 3:39am
I think all you will gain is the risk. The importers have by necessity, finely tuned operations. They will have cheaper agents fees, Inspection at the Japanese end, insurance, shipping and compliancing than you will ever get. The difference is where the importer profit is. There is always the risk of a bad transmission or hidden fault not evident on the auction papers. Importers can afford to cover the 1 or 2% vehicles with problems - you certainly won't want to.

martin11, Mar 27, 3:50am
There is a risk that once it gets here you may not be able to get it registered and you will not be able to use it .

kseries, Mar 27, 3:50am
Contact Ewan hes bought tons of stuff over and is well recomended

h2oldragon, Mar 27, 5:35am
You're better offgetting someone local to do the legwork for you.
Up front it may seem to cost a bit more but if it turns even a tiny bit pear shaped you will thank your stars you did it that way.
Find someone reutable in your local area. Check them out yourself to be sure you are comfortable with them then get them to search for you.

evotime, Mar 27, 5:54am
I have used www.tau-sales.com I don't know if they're still around, I brought in 2 cars kept each 2 years and sold for what they cost originally. I looked at doing it again last year it just wasn't worth the hassle.

xs1100, Mar 27, 6:59am
can i ask what you do for a profession OP just wondering if we could cut you out of the picture as well but then when it turns brown and smelly wont be our fault.figure-
you can guess the rest