Very cheap mustang

Page 2 / 2
tonyrockyhorror, Mar 27, 6:29am
Yeah, they're not putting me off that easy so they can snap up a bargain! I've already made the transfer and it's going to be all mine in 3 days, delivered to my door free-of-charge. Muahahahaha!

yeahm8, Mar 27, 6:38am
Well I just got a reply:

Hello,

Thank you for interest in my 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback.
As you have probably noticed my listing was redrawn by Trade Me, because I am now located overseas and they've made a mistake and suspended my listing. A couple of months ago I have moved with my family in Cardiff ( Wales ), United Kingdom. I'm a dentist and I have opened a Dental Clinic with other 2 colleagues here in Cardiff.

The car is registered in New Zealand and is in very good condition, no rust, everything works as it should. It has 101475 miles on board.All the papers are up to date, and you will not have any kind of problems registering the car on to your name.
The car is crated and ready to be delivered in a warehouse near Perth - Australia because I wanted to take the car here with me, but I found out that it's too expensive I've decided to sell it back in New Zealand.
I have some connections at a shipping company and I can ship you the car to your address with no extra expense to you.
The price ( 11.500 NZD ) is not negotiable and it's with shipping fees included. I'm not interested in any trades with other cars because the price is already very advantageous.
I don't need this car here because I have already bought a new one from here, and if I try to bring it here the shipping costs will be very expensive and I have also to pay some registration fees here in UK.
So if you're still interested in my car just let me know and I'll get back to you with all the necessary information.
Thank you,
Vicki West

tonyrockyhorror, Mar 27, 6:45am
They seem so genuine. I mean, a dentist! One of the most trusted professions and free delivery, ex-Perth. It just gets better and better.

Silly TradeMe shutting down their listing and account just because they had an overseas IP address. That's easily explained by their Cardiff location.

cowboy110, Mar 27, 6:47am
Told ya it was a chicks car.Good buying tonirockyhorror.

tonyrockyhorror, Mar 27, 6:49am
By that you mean it pulls the chicks, eh!

yeahm8, Mar 27, 6:52am
their email addy was an "@xtra.co.nz"

tgray, Mar 27, 6:57am
someone called me yesterday, saying they are prepresenting a german company doing a vodaphone commercial in nz, and want to use my camaro listed on trademe as part of the ad. The pay is $1000. yeah right!

27rose27, Mar 27, 8:49am
cash on delivery!