Real trick car even changes to LHD when you take the roof off

jtee1, May 2, 10:20am
How day do dat!

cfs, May 2, 6:45pm
That car was LHD when he bought it in. He's converted it to RHD

ghost-roaster, May 2, 7:18pm
no,the photo has beenflipped

morrisman1, May 2, 7:37pm
no, it hasn't. Look at the surroundings. in the LHD photos the signage is still correct. In the RHD picture inside the cabin if it was flipped then the accelerator would be beside the gearbox tunnel, but it isnt.

jason18, May 2, 8:06pm
Everytime I post a listing I get a warning.Am I promoting something.Some is constantly watching me

gram, May 2, 11:10pm
Price is right. That has to be one the ugliest things I've ever seen. Nearly as bad as some of the latest Hyundai.

freedomaira320, May 2, 11:23pm
Best explanation. Nice.

attitudedesignz, May 2, 11:30pm
Can't understand why you'd spend all that $ and have an engine bay look like that. Different colour plug leads, big chunk of tacky checker plate and a crappy looking radiator hose.

rob_man, May 2, 11:36pm
Pic #2 shows the number plate right way round and RHD.

nathanmac, May 3, 12:26am
I'd like an itemised list of every component of this 1939 Ford coupe that came from a 1939 Ford.

sifty, May 3, 1:05am
very small list.

kevin.b, May 3, 9:05am
Registered as a 2012 Ford Coupe, scratch built.

Funny how it's registered yet only has a rear number plate, But has no rego label on the windscreen and no front numberplate, or even a location to attach a front numberplate.

cowlover, May 3, 9:26am
It's weird as the wheel looks like it in the centre in some of the pics.Trick of camera angle or is it a photoshop job!

cfs, May 3, 9:27am
Some of those pics were taken before it was converted to RHD and registered. But it is certainly road legal.

skittles93, May 3, 9:31am
crappy looking rims.could have gone for something more tasteful

aktow, May 3, 1:08pm
my buddy ferrari had no front number plate, it has one now after getting 5 tickets .