Wash and wax your own car

n1smo_gtir, May 12, 9:59am
or pay $10-12 at service station to get it done!

jmma, May 12, 10:10am
You need to ask!

andrea_w, May 12, 10:39am
If ANY regular poster in here pays for a car wash, they don't belong in the Motoring section!

I've been through a car wash. once, years ago, for s**ts and giggles (I had to see what it was like lol).
Apart from that one time, I always wash my car

suplyuparts, May 12, 12:06pm
pay me $10 an ill wash it.at least ill get the dirt off.haha

johnf_456, May 12, 12:24pm
Yup unless its a rental or loan car etc.

morrisman1, May 12, 12:44pm
I need to pay someone to clean my cars, Its been venturing down some dairy lanes so doesn't look particularly pretty

icemans1, May 12, 12:53pm
nothing like paying for a car wash and having bits of ya car broken off and extra scratches

v8_mopar, May 13, 12:07am
Normally Id wash them myself but sometimes Ill use a wash with no brushes like when the kids are in the car and they cant open the windows so its a good time to let a big ripper out ;) lol

berg, May 13, 12:50am
Always wash my own.

stevo2, May 13, 4:38am
Just finished washing the Hiace, 1hour

n1smo_gtir, May 13, 11:56am
yup, and i just did, i see heaps people lined up at BP car wash, i see clubs do fundrasing by car washing and i see people wash their own car hence i asked. is that a problem!

n1smo_gtir, May 13, 11:58am
hahaha, maybe they spend too much time on here and not enough time washing their own cars.

skin1235, May 13, 4:20pm
sometimes I do run it through the carwash
more often when it has been raining for days
cos by the time I get to town not only does it look like the bottom end of a pigsty you cannot get out of or into it without needing to wash your clothes and wipe the crap of your hands
thats the reality of a 9 km clay driveway

skin1235, May 13, 4:21pm
I've had carwash operators moan about the dirt left in the area after a wash - it gets onto the next 3 cars as they drive through

r15, May 13, 7:08pm
my experiences with club car washes. Is. You get a lot of people poorly washing parts of the car, usually with excess rings, zippers and metal buttons all over themselves,then you get home with your half dirty worse than before car and wash it again yourself.