Car not starting. Hi guys i just imported a plymouth roadrunner from the states and she hasn39t been started for approx a month

skittles93, May 18, 4:44am
Hi guys, I just imported a plymouth roadrunner from the states and she hasn't been started for approx a month and a half. Went to start her up at the shipping depot and no cigar. The lights aren't coming on the dash which means the battery is flat (battery is newish). Plus I had a look under the hood and the fuel filter bowl is quite dry too. Will I need to prime the fuel pump and jumpstart at the same time! Would there be anything else off the top of your head that you would do! Cheers.

andy61, May 18, 5:10am
Fit a charged battery and pour some fuel down the carb .

marte, May 18, 5:15am
If the dashboard light is blown, it will affect the charging system.
You very very lucky person, I'd love a Roadrunner, got pics! Whaddit cost!
Got a partner!

a.woodrow, May 18, 5:17am
Lol careful, some guys use their other half's accoun on here, you might bite off more than you want to chew.

skittles93, May 18, 5:29am
haha I'll get some pics up later, yeah the girlfriend probably loves it more than me!

tonyrockyhorror, May 18, 5:51am
Not really the car for a person who doesn't know the basics. unless they have oodles and oodles of cash.

skittles93, May 18, 5:53am
Actually, if you read my first post you would know that I checked all the necessary points. Just wanted an experts opinion on what other things I could/should check too. Who are you to say that a car isn't for someone! Jealousy of people who are rich probably won't help your case either.

jmma, May 18, 5:56am
Do they drain the petrol before shipping!, check oil as well (o:

skittles93, May 18, 6:05am
good point :) I will check that, oil levels were fine!