Why do you buy your parts and accessories? survey

Page 2 / 2
floscey, May 25, 12:36am
Supercheap for shit and glitter ,Partmaster for hard parts. JPR for timing kits.

jason18, May 25, 2:09am
Repco, BNT, SuperCheap, STA online. Trademe.

paul861, May 25, 5:44am
i've found o.e.m. parts to be half or less the price for me safari at repco, but ford for me xr6 is a different story

pebbles61, May 25, 9:15am
Triumph stealership if I want parts for the bike.

mortluby, May 25, 10:58am
States, have a few good sites for new bits for my Jeep and at 1/4 of the price landed of what I can get them here in NZ.

sgrants, May 25, 12:23pm
I get my electrical parts from CWL or DASKO at real trade prices and can retail them at 100% mark up and still be cheaper than Ripco , Supercheap ect

petermcg, May 26, 5:27am
When it comes to rare and expensive parts, the retailers here dont have them, so I provide a service, bringing those bits from UK, US, for classics and sometimes Asia for japanese cars that are exported out to other countrys.

supernova2, May 26, 6:26am
CWL - Catholic Womens League!Surely not!

usdefault, May 26, 10:06am
FCPGroton in the states for Volvo spares.

Way cheaper even with freight costs.

franc123, May 26, 10:21am
All depends on what it is, what vehicle and how soon you need it. For non urgent stuff its generally price it on the web first with freight included, and then wander down to the locals to see if they've got it, or can get it and to what extent they're prepared to rip you off. If its an excessive amount and they won't play ball its back to the puter to place an order.

roddie1971, May 26, 10:54am
100% wow, will stay away from you then

turton, May 26, 11:39am
supercheap. Ripco is as the name suggests, a rippoff. Went there last week to buy some mobil one oil, $120. Thought F that so went to supercheap and got it for under $1000

thunderbolt, May 26, 11:49am
When I went to school $120 was much less than $1000.

icemans1, May 26, 12:19pm
i stay away from holden as much as possible, ripco is closer than supercheap for me.
price comparison for a commodore heater valve:

holden - $102
ripco - $72
supercheap - $36

that's retail

carclan, May 26, 5:17pm
I usually go to Bulter automart here in Christchurch as they seem to know what they are on about. I brought an air compressor and buffer from Super Cheap and both have been fine. Repco I try to stay away from as it would seem unless you are driving a Nissan Skyline with a baseball cap on back to front they don't want to know you.

ian86, May 26, 7:59pm
I try and avoid the likes of repco, appco, etc., in recent times have purchased from STA , Segedins dominion rd , partzco Otahuhu., used to get stuff from Pioneer equipment years ago. not sure if they are still going!.

panicky, May 26, 8:06pm
Pioneer are owned by the same company as REPCO and you need an account to buy there now, they don't do cash.

casper35, May 26, 9:00pm
Usualy buy online off dealers on here. Better deals.

unbeatabull, May 26, 10:33pm
I either get parts through my work or otherwise from either BNT (I get discount via work through them anyway) or Extreme (use to be called Undercar).

As far as aftermarket stuff goes, I get quite a bit of stuff out of the US cause its so much damn cheaper then here.