I will work for a car.need work done?

shale280, May 22, 10:13am
I am having the worst of luck my car blew up and i am very low on resorces. Am looking for somebody who needs some work who mabey has a spare car taking up space.Im a genuine person so please if you can help or know someone who can that would be great thank you.

r15, May 22, 8:00pm
that's thinking!

try and find a company with a retired looking car sitting around.i've worked for a couple of companies that ended up just giving those cars away - find the right person and your plan should work!

shale280, May 23, 7:39am
thats an awsome idea thanks.is there anybody in the porirua area that has a free 10 minutes too diagnose my car im not expecting a free fix up but would be nice to know wat im lookin at .if its a fairly easy fix i might be able to afford a fix up cheers.

a18a, May 23, 7:47am
tell us what car you have (year, make, model) and what its been doing, someone here might be able to help

shale280, May 23, 7:50am
1991 nissan maxima . the engine turns over but the moment i stop turning the key the car starts for a brief second shakes and then a little steam will come from under the bonnet any help would be appriciated thanks.

jmma, May 23, 11:02am
I can have a look at it for you (o: