Car pulling to right

nztiger83, Jul 4, 4:21am
I recently got a wheel balance (About 500 kms ago), then got a new cambelt this week.While in getting the cambelt changed, the garage also rotated my tyres by putting the front ones on the back and vice versa.After I got the car back, it was pulling the the left.I got an alignment as it was due, but is still pulling to the left.I have rotated the tyres back and now the car is pulling to the right.

What could be causing this!

jezz43, Jul 4, 4:26am
the way the tyres are worn possibly. if wheel alignment and balance were out chances are they have an uneven wear pattern on them

rob_man, Jul 4, 4:36am
Check tyre pressures.

vjregal770, Aug 28, 10:12pm
If the car is changing behaviour after the tyres have been moved around, then it's almost certainly the tyres. The fact that it was still pulling left after an alignment seems to bolster this (pulling left is actually rarely an alignment issue on its own).

But it's hard to say 100% without knowing what type are on your car (directional, asymmetric, mismatched tread patters/makes etc) or what the results of the wheel alignment were.

Why not just put them back where they were at the start and see if the car drives straight again!