Mag wheel repairs in Hamilton, Where

mrfxit, Jun 15, 8:59am
Got 1 mag of a set thats been a little loose & slotted the holes a bit.
Has tapered nut inserts & they are ok-ishbut the alloy in the holes is a bit chewed.
Who's used who & where are they & probable cost.

fordcrzy, Jun 15, 9:02am
theres a few repairers in tauranga.just a short haul courier ticket away

howz_that, Jun 15, 10:59am
company in cambridge but cant remember their name.

peril787b1, Jun 15, 1:02pm
I'm in Hamilton and would choose Tauranga or Auckland over the ones in cambridge

un_known, Jun 15, 1:05pm
Wheel and Frame!

mrfxit, Jun 15, 8:32pm
Mmmmm food for thought thanks.
Any others that can be named!
Would rather it was Hamilton so that I can chat face to face & get the facts personally on the spot rather the via email.

gadgit3, Jun 15, 9:01pm
Cambridge Wheel and Frame. We use them all the time for rim repairs. And running a NZV8 there are plenty of rims to be repaired.

studio1, Jun 15, 10:04pm
www.wheelfixit.co.nzgreat service no matter where you are

zeppelin155, Jun 16, 2:58am
+1 I used them a while ago to repair 2 rims from a set that I bought damaged. Only cost $420 to repair both and that included pick up and drop off. They looked like brand new when I got them back better than the undamaged ones

hyphen, Jun 16, 6:04am
talk to Aero Machinists in Northway st, Te Rapa, they do alloy wheel repairs

shuddupowh, Jun 16, 8:05am
A guy down Ellis St. He isnt cheap but he knows his sh-t. I drove our wagon there and showed him our rims, he told me what had to be done and the process and how much each process cost. Can do all 4 or 1 at a time so car is still drivable. I havent booked in yet as dont have the $ - as I said, not cheap but knows his sh-t. Cant remember the name, Metal Polishers or something! Budget Tyres referred me to them for a quote.