Help i need to get rid of my car?

xtine22, Jul 12, 9:56pm
I need some guy advice my 2000 Toyota Caldina was in a accident it has damage to the right hand front bumper and side panel and the back left hand side bumper, i dont have the money to get it fixed (no insurance, yes stupid me!) but its still a great car i want to sell it and have rung around those car wrecker places but the most ive been offered is $800 does anyone know anywhere else i can try to sell it and get an decent price for it!

tgray, Jul 12, 9:57pm
Trademe!

friendly_prawn, Jul 12, 10:02pm
Try googling this website.
I'll spell it real slowly for you.
t r a d e m e
There you go. It shouldnt be too hard to find.

3tomany, Jul 12, 10:04pm
have you considered trademe

xtine22, Jul 12, 10:05pm
Ouch! that was a bit harsh. i want to get rid of it fast dnt want to waste my time with trademe, wow thought there would be some nice guys on here with GOOD advice! Just wanted to know if any guys knew of other wreckers or something that take cars that have been in an accident!

xtine22, Jul 12, 10:06pm
Im not a ditz! thanx

friendly_prawn, Jul 12, 10:08pm
ok, well then you could try trademe. lol

friendly_prawn, Jul 12, 10:10pm
seriously, $1 reserve on trademe is your best bet for a quick sale.
What else you got! Add in the paper!
There are a few other websites but they dont attract the attention trademe does. Unfortunately trademe has the monopoly.

motorboy2011, Jul 12, 10:21pm
$1 reserve here or take the $800 you have been offered, simple.

lordv81, Jul 13, 3:14am
OP,dont listen to all the "use trade me " comments as they are just having a laugh at your expense.Have you tried sella.co!or take the 8 hundy which sounds like a decent offer.

friendly_prawn, Jul 13, 3:17am
sella!

kazbanz, Jul 13, 4:07am
xtine I'm really struggling to understand your response to the almost universal feedback you have had here.
Its a year 2000 caldina with damage. So run a 3 day auction if you want a fast turnover. Make the start price $870 so its what you would get from the wrecker plus the TM fees.
I guess the alternative would be to go to a local car dealer and see if you can trade "down" to something older with no damage. They will make profit on selling your old car but will have the resources to repair it

msigg, Jul 13, 5:33am
Kazbanz is correct. 3 day auction. Its only worth what someone will pay.

singing1, Jul 13, 5:53am
Chuck it on the side of the road with a sign in the window or raffle it off at your local pub.

neo_psy, Jul 13, 6:11am
Well, *there's* your problem, right there.

mugenb20b, Jul 13, 6:17am
Oh, yes you are!

amie10, Jul 13, 6:34am
I will give you $50 for it!

skyblue17, Jul 13, 7:01am
How does that address the OP's original question!

trader1292, Jul 13, 7:38am
Turners cash now!

sw20, Jul 13, 8:05am
Even less than a $1 reserve would bring.

dmr01, Jul 13, 8:17am
Hi, when is it registed to, has it a current warrant and when does that run out,what is the mileage and colour.
Could have a buyer for you.

amie10, Jul 13, 9:36am
How about $55