STOLEN. Stolen from my work about 3am saturday morning 7712 aproximate 2000 worth of tools mainly king tony and mech pro from a

hondalova, Jul 7, 9:36am
Stolen from my work about 3am saturday morning 7/7/12 aproximate $2000 worth of tools. mainly king tony and mech pro from a lock workshop in cambridge, carters cresent. a nissan teranno was seen entering and leaving the premisis via video camera. i will try get more details about the vehicle later.

sandndude, Jul 7, 9:42am
Maoris.

rgflav, Jul 7, 9:50am
Should say Tools and Cambridge in you heading to help.

neville48, Jul 7, 9:55am
if they have more than 50 percent pakeha blood that would probably make them pakeha, I think that covers 99.9 percent of your remark, maybe we only have pakeha and rednecks afterall.

eddiedean, Jul 7, 10:34am
bit racist isnt it! No need to go that far

skull, Jul 7, 10:46am
I agree, over the top, it could only be one of them.

eddiedean, Jul 7, 10:52am
lol The other day i was talking to a dude at dick smith. Blonde hair, blue eyes etc was prety fair skinned. Had maori tats on arm and i asked him why he got them done. He told me he was half maori lol. I was like are you sure you arent 1/1000th!

Seriously cant tell the diff between euros and maoris down south any more

magicmat, Jul 7, 10:55am
LMAO. its bad and I almost feel ashamed of myself to admit when something gets stolen I instantly think maoris too. but then again its not like I have not been proven right again and again. Not that all maoris are dodgy, just a lot are.

murph2068594, Jul 7, 9:17pm
German speaking Norwegians.who cares what/who they are!

3tomany, Jul 8, 12:04am
what a dork i live where there are a lot of maoris and the only times i have been ripped of is by bloody pakehas the maoris around here are not a problem well at leesed most of them and if one of the few bad ones was to do something all you have to do is go and ask the right people and they will sort it. maoris are not a problem but bloody rednecks are.

ozz1, Jul 8, 12:28am
^^^^^^agrees.

lordv81, Jul 8, 2:20am
Yep thats soooo true just look at the NZ crime stats,those bloody rednecks getting away with all that crime and blaming the poor maoris again.Its a sad corrupt system aint it sob sob.tui anyone!

hondalova, Jul 15, 10:56am
no update from the police and insurancemay not be paying out as i have no proof of purchase. the vehicle is a champane/ silver nissan terrano. how do me and my work mates prove ownership of 35year old tools!

elect70, Jul 16, 2:01am
Spread the word among the trade .Wkshp got done over in Huttin 95topbrand stuff & word got around, eventually lot of the toolswere found at the tip as had become too hot to handle