Cam belt replacement. Anyone in christchurch know a good place to get a cambelt replacedi have a 2005 hyunadai sante fethanksdon

monkeyboy11, Jul 4, 8:23am
Anyone in Christchurch know a good place to get a cambelt replaced!I have a 2005 Hyunadai Sante Fe.Thanks.Don't want to pay a lot, but who does!

monkeyboy11, Jul 4, 8:31am
You mean a local garage and not a dealer!My thoughts too, just wondering if anyone had replaced theirs and what it cost.Ta.

neo_psy, Jul 4, 8:52am
Yep, plus you can pretty much guarantee they'll do what the manufacturer recommends - and plug the car into the diagnostic machine and whatnot.

supernova2, Jul 4, 8:58am
We have a Kia which came from ChCh along with the service records.Everything was done by the book by previous owner at Sylvesters.From what i saw thier prices were very reasonable.Might pay to get a quote from them.

carclan, Jul 4, 8:58am
I have always taken my Fairmont and XR6 ute to Ford. The seem to be on the ball and pick up on thing that local garage might not, due to the volume of the same vehicle passing through there shop. Price is pretty good I think.

monkeyboy11, Jul 6, 7:23am
Ok thanks for the advice, will get a quote from Hyundai and see what they say.Not sure why mynxbeauty has deleted their messages but thanks anyway.

strobo, Jul 6, 7:51am
I don't want to offer alot either!

phillip.weston, Jul 6, 8:05am
Hyundai have capped price service parts and possibly capped price service charges too.