Which is better? nissan vanette or suzuki apv ?

daz1968, Jul 3, 3:11pm
Hi

I need a little van for work,say about 2002 model,been looking at nissan vanettes and suzuki apv'sthey are similar in price,maybe the suzuki's just a touch more expensive, so in general after opinions on which would be the better option,carry load won't be an issue as just some painting gear,nothing overly heavy,and trip wise,the odd trip to Napier.thanks:)

kazbanz, Jul 3, 8:49pm
The Vannette will carry more stuff the suzuki is smaller/more economical.
Theres a LOT more vannetts on the road so parts will be more easilly available.
Incidently the Mazda Bongo IS a nissan vanette in that year.-same vehicle with a different badge.
Incidently based on personal experience id reccomend going for one with two sliding doors.-Its so much easier to operate out of

alan1111, Jul 4, 7:50am
x1
Try finding parts for a Suzuki APV i bought the last radiator in the country for 1 of them3 weeks ago cost friggin $1300.00 plus gst. They have problems with clutch cable binding up again try finding 1. Disc pads close to $300. Front seats are like bricks very uncomfartable. Every APV i have seen has a slight rust stain on the firewall. In my opinion a 70s Lada is a better option than a APV so i would go for the Nissan Vanette.