Getting a warrant of fitness for your car.

shop_tiludrop, Jul 3, 6:41am
There seems to be a huge difference from place toplace when getting a warrant.How can you find out what the correct protocol is for doing a warrant!

I was told 6 months ago that my car wouldnt pass the next warrant as the rear tyre needed replacing, now went to get warrant the othe day and NO mention of the tyre, but now they going on about the front seat having too much movement in the tilt system!

zephyrheaven, Jul 3, 6:42am
Did you travel 2km since the last WOF!
The main problem with all WOF's is (thankfully for me) all human beings are different.

modie61, Jul 3, 6:45am
Im over wof threads,anyone else !. Ya pass, ya not happy,ya fail, ya not happy,what the !

pebbles61, Jul 3, 6:45am
lol seat tilt system. Having adjusting seats is a luxury item!

shop_tiludrop, Jul 3, 6:48am
was just saying there seems to be a difference when in my opinion a tyre is a definate safety issue yet this time no mention of the supposedly dodgy tyre, and it was the same place that did the warrant 6 months ago'

shop_tiludrop, Jul 3, 6:49am
Its not a flash car I have lol

modie61, Jul 3, 7:21am
Did you ask how the tyres looked ! Do you have the tyre tread depths on your wof check sheet ! Do you know how to read the checksheet ! Did the garage or whatever point out the good or bad about you car !

shop_tiludrop, Jul 3, 7:25am
Yes I have tyre tread depths on sheet. The garage pointed out the seat issue.

modie61, Jul 3, 7:30am
So how do the tread depths compare with last time ! What is the lowest tread depth reading this time !

shop_tiludrop, Jul 3, 7:55am
am trying to find last times check list.

dent, Jul 3, 8:05am
Maybe they noted that the tyres were low last time and assumed you would do enough kms between wofs to wear them out.