PT cruiser stolen.

sifty, Jun 30, 4:31am
laughed when I saw this in yesterday's Southland Times, and seriously questioned the thief's taste.

Laughed even harder today when it turned out the owner just forgot where they parked it. Probably could have left it running and it would still be there.

ryans, Jun 30, 5:34am
Someone that stupid seriously should not be allowed to drive.

richard112, Jun 30, 7:21am
Was it outside the optometrist's

rovercitroen, Jun 30, 7:25am
Should have gone to Spec Savers.

sifty, Jun 30, 7:27am
'The owner of a red Chrysler PT Cruiser was left with an equally red face after reporting their car stolen on Wednesday night. Senior Sergeant Bruce Terry, of Invercargill, said police started searching for the car after its owner reported it had been taken from its park in Kelvin St. The car was found several hours later parked in a nearby street. The owners of the car had parked it in the wrong place and simple got confused, he said.'

socram, Jun 30, 10:46pm
Priceless.
Yet another pic in the paper today where someone hit the wrong pedal and managed to park a BMW on the roof of a Jag and another car.What is it with these people who travel so far in the wrong direction at such a slow speed!Do they actually have any reflex action at all!If I couldn't correct the wrong direction within 300mm of travel, then I'd hand in my licence.

elect70, Jun 30, 11:29pm
Poor bugger probably hoped it was stolen butby somemiracle cop found it. Wont be able to pull that 1 again . Just shows even theives wontsteal them .

un_known, Jun 30, 11:50pm
Yeah Right

moosie_21, Jul 1, 12:02am
lol +1

red97, Jul 1, 2:01am
telling the cops someone stole your pt cruiser is like accusing yourself of self rape, they just call you a wanker.

nightboss, Jul 1, 2:05am
:)LOL