Selling car on trade me

paulmc, Jun 28, 10:39am
Why doesn't my phone number appear when I look at my car auction details!One person has rung me so they must be able to see it but if I look at my listing, there is no phone number.Someone else has asked for my contact number so it seems that they can't see it.This is very strange! Am I allowed to put a phone number in the questions and answers!

disco_super_fly, Jun 28, 10:45am
It's there, right under your username on the listing - not in the actual auction write up :)

paulmc, Jun 28, 10:47am
Thanks.I see it!

erika12, Jun 28, 11:22am
Car auction question, you clever guys :) Is it possible to change your car listing to an Auction ! We mucked up our listing yesterday and an auction is the way to go rather than emails & a set price. Do we have to pay another set of fees ! I can't see that I can change it on the edit section ! Many thanks in advance.

carmedic, Jun 28, 11:25am
No you must pay again.

disco_super_fly, Jun 28, 11:27am
You'll probably have to relist the car as an auction. And no there are no auction fees after the $39 you pay initially. Personally I think a listing with a phone number and ONO price is far superior to an auction.

disco_super_fly, Jun 28, 12:47pm
Whoopsies! When I had my car listed TM must've been running a deal for no success fee or something.

elect70, Jun 29, 1:39am
Auction if want quick salewith low reserveclassifiedgives you the option of negoitiating with the buyer ,& no sucess feesI preferclassified