My mate reckons my car won't .

bellky, Jun 17, 1:32am
I like it. It's a Willys! If you put a charged hemi bb in that then you will have a killer car imo.

zephyrheaven, Jun 17, 1:44am
Wow, thats a nice toy mate - have dribbled all over these nose up gassers all my life

paull, Jun 17, 1:57am
mmmm hydroponics aaa, is this how you got the willys

attitudedesignz, Jun 17, 2:15am
Straight axle at the front of a willys gasser, sweet, who cares if it doesn't handle lol.

Now just paint it Metalflake blue and have turned gold leaf lettering on the side and it's win win mate.

For those that don't know, just Google "stone woods and cook"

trader_84, Jun 17, 2:28am
I got a mate who knows one of the painter/artist guys who done set stuff for Weta Workshops . he's going to get him to 'age' the motor for the black car using some sorta paint, so it looks like they did back when we were all cowboys. Primer grey will be the finished hue. Fat tires, skinny chic's and straight axles - yeah baby!

bellky, Jun 17, 2:35am
Medium chicks are sexier than skinny chicks mate.

zephyrheaven, Jun 17, 3:15am
Remember a survivor willys like the SW&C car, Grey Ghost I think it was called, had all the goodies but from memory a Big Block Pontiac! Hmmm - googling now
Theres one shot http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m639/Paul_Hutchins/IMG_0101.jpg!t=1296096595

looks good in primer grey/gray

zephyrheaven, Jun 17, 3:17am

trader_84, Jun 17, 3:31am
Wow! Great pics! Yep . $600 for a Willys - we need the tardis alright!

twit7, Jun 17, 4:26am
sits too low in the front rue bring it up a bit

trader_84, Jun 17, 4:46am
Lol! Careful, when they find out yours is up there too - it might start a trend.

twit7, Jun 17, 5:58am

twit7, Jun 17, 6:03am
that last pic was a few months ago this pic is at the swap meet a few weeks ago
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd246/conbentley/IMGP4424.jpg

grangies, Jun 17, 7:44am
Just remember that WETA Workshop has a massive budget for their work on detailed stuff. Many many many many hours will be allowed for highly detailed replications.

The WETA bloke could take a look and not be interested unless you are prepared to pay the $$$ for his time involved.

The materials used is also a big factor. The Weta guys may use disposable paint that is good for movie props. So if you want your job to be long-life, make sure you tell the painter to use automotive basecoat colours and 2k clears.

twit7, Jun 19, 12:40am
hey rue hows that old truck coming along!

tigra, Jun 19, 2:30am
There's always a mate who knows somebody who has a friend .

1hotdragon, Jun 19, 2:58am
There's one of those sitting in a shed out Bombay it's been there for years I've tried to buy it afew times but the old guy won't sell it. I even offered to throw in a 76 Trans Am to sweeten the deal & he still wasn't interested.

trader_84, Jun 19, 7:30am
It ain't mate, lol! I've been busy outside working around the property. Everything takes forever. Coming down for the swapmeet in Aug, Con!

twit7, Jun 19, 8:41am
not sure yet if i do ill stop in