Wrong date on car clock.

curlcrown, Jun 16, 2:12am
The reading is 1-01-1997. It's a 2003 Holden Astra.

noswalg, Jun 16, 2:15am
yep it's definitely wrong. It should read 16-06-2012, hope this helps

ralphdog1, Jun 16, 2:15am
Is there a flux capacitor in the back!

ceebee2, Jun 16, 4:32am
ROFL!

gunhand, Jun 16, 4:45am
Its been "clocked" by the sound of it.
I take you do not know how to change it!

tim41, Jun 16, 4:47am
my god,what does the time read

trogedon, Jun 16, 5:01am
Who cares as long as the time is right or get yourself a good watch.

icemans1, Jun 16, 5:08am
maybe it's a time machine

ema1, Jun 16, 5:14am
I have an idea the clock is set by RDSvia the factory radio in those, if it has had an audio upgrade it's possible the auto time/date function is not functioning any more! Or it's possible the decoder in the factory audio is on the "Fritz"!
That's the case with American = RDBS and Euro = RDS spec vehicles .a.la. Opel/Vauxhall Astra!
Other than that I'm not sure on that one.
Radio Data service =RDS .
RDS is transmitted in NZ by the way. FM radio stationI.D. etc is proof of that.

kokako14, Jun 16, 10:09pm
the Y2K bug might have got into the clock and turned it back into the last century. Might not work with a year over 1999

hi-ling, Jun 16, 11:21pm
If its a standard triple info display, then:
Turn on the ignition and switch the radio off, then press top button on right side of display for about 2-3 seconds, then day starts flashing, press the bottom button till the day is correct, press the top button again and month will flash, press the bottom button till month is correct, then press the top button again till year flashes, the press bottom button till the year is correct, continue this thru the time ect. the after setting time repress top button and clock will start from zero seconds.
Hope that helps

ozz1, Jun 17, 2:45am
behappy.you are6 yearsyounger.until .you ask for the super fund.

trogedon, Jun 17, 3:57am
Pull the batter lead off at 12.00 and then bung it back on again a secondor two later. Whoa - its on the correct time.