SUV recommendations please. budget $30k

shanever1, Aug 8, 2:29am
I'm looking at trading my Honda CRV with a high specs one.had a look here.below are a few possible models.would like to know your opinion or driving experience.

Holden Capitiva, 7 seater
Ford Territory
Nissan Murano

Many thanks

savanna71, Aug 8, 2:59am
Outlander

nightboss, Aug 8, 4:07am
Toyota Highlander

slarty45, Aug 8, 4:31am

franc123, Aug 8, 5:46am
No it doesn't, it screams I made a sensible choice and didn't want to pay three times as much for a vehicle that doesn't really do anything better because of the badge on the front even if I could have afforded to.At least a Ford is reasonably priced crap as opposed to expensive crap like a beemtroubleu, same goes for those ML class Benzes and even worse a Porsche Cayenne.

stevo2, Aug 8, 6:27am
CX7

zoltec45, Aug 8, 9:00am
Dont do a captiva, they are full of problems. We fix them all the time haha

vtecintegra, Aug 8, 11:59pm
Depends on what you want it for.

The Murano is way nicer to drive on the road, but doesn't have any real off road or towing ability or very much interior space. The Territory can tow more and has more interior space but they're thirsty as hell and drive like what you'd expect a taller Falcon to. As for the X5 the massive depreciation works for you - could be worth a look especially for the great diesels.

2get1, Sep 24, 11:43am
if you want something that looks abit different Dodge Nitro, get the 2.8 common rail diesel, they go pretty good but with cat removed, decent air filter and a computer chip upgrade, they really go.