Car cleaners / groomers.

tibby1947, Jul 19, 5:30am
What is best to dry off car after washing. I use a squeegee for 'bulk' of water and used to have a piece of window cleaners 'scrim' ! This dried remaining water without a smear. (Also used it to clean inside glass but it has disintegrated). Thank you.

socram, Jul 19, 6:28am
Microfibre seems to be the in thing these days.

gunhand, Jul 19, 6:48am
I just use good quality bath towels for the whole job straight after hosing. Then with the 2nd damp towel do all the door shuts etc. They do inside windows pretty good as well. On the outside they dont leave streaks or anything.

dyln.sampson, Jul 19, 7:30am
Use a "Shammy"(deer Skin! use indeed it is) for drying the vehicle then use your "shammy" to wipe the inside glass and dry with newspaper! Trust me it works the best window cleaner EVER!

mileyfan73, Jul 19, 7:36am
Yea a chamois is what I use,works very well.Ring them out though don't scrunch and squeeze them.Best if kept damp too.

gunhand, Jul 19, 7:39am
Ive used cheap shammies and expensive ones and find a good towel 10 times better, and no wringing out every 2 swipes. But yea shammies work.

grangies, Jul 19, 7:53am
Agree.

Good towels made of high quality cotton, are like a giant chamois cloth.

Cheap towels full of lint will drive you nuts, but good ones are mint.

familiadude, Jul 19, 9:13am
when I used to work at a car yard grooming the vans we just used straight towels. as grangies said though get decent ones

tuttyclan, Jul 19, 9:14am
I use raggy towels that used to be the bath towels.

thejazzpianoma, Jul 19, 9:54am
+3

nick91111, Jul 19, 11:16am
+4