Central locking on a cefiro

treens2, Aug 31, 4:42am
How do I disconnect it,is it a matter off taking a fuse out,if so which one they are in japanese I think.Using it as a farm hack,thanks foryour thoughts

hondalova, Aug 31, 6:12am
my a31 cefiro had auto locking doors. i managed to find the fuse but that stopped the speedo working aswell. i cant remember what fuse it was.

grangies, Aug 31, 6:14am
A farm hack!

Do you tow it across the rough bits with a tractor!

grangies, Aug 31, 6:15am
Also what year/body model Cefiro!

treens2, Aug 31, 9:09am
thanks for your thoughts,dont know year etc is a car and a good vehicle,push button to snow mode if think going to get stuck hasnt let me down yet.Theres a fuse box on the right hand side off steering wheel with lots off fuses in it ,they have 3letters per fuse any thoughts please

budgel, Sep 1, 4:30am
Pull them out one at a time.

johnf_456, Sep 1, 9:17am
^ Yup

richard198, Sep 1, 9:37am
Or just put a test light on each of the wires going into drivers door at a -pillar.
Identify live supply to drivers door motor, disconnect and have a coffee.

treens2, Sep 1, 9:50am
paid a mechanic to do that,still not sorted

richard198, Sep 1, 11:45am
Not a mechanic then!

budgel, Sep 1, 10:54pm
OK, Plan B . Take the inside liners off the doors and boot and snip the wires to the solenoid units.

bigfatmat1, Sep 2, 8:43am
does not have a door motor in drivers door only a switch being a cefiro it will lock at 10kmph depending on model the central lock is either located below the radio in the centre console or in the dash cluster if its later. model if you want to disable the auto lock at 10kmph then cut the pink and blue wire to the controller in the centre console or the purple wire in the dash in the left plug behind the dash cluster top row near the middle. if you want it disabled unplug controller.