Find us a new car.

tillsbury, Sep 2, 8:33am
Looking for a small car, economical, sharp looking, not too old, with lots of luxury but a reasonable sized boot (pref hatchback).Looked at Golfs (good on the sharp, not so good on the luxury as the economical ones don't have leather and all the toys).Passat sort of ok, but again too plasticky.Lexus CT200 has everything ticked but it looks like a boganmobile.Audi A3 perhaps, but again not easy to find with leather, unless they're the uneconomical Quattros.

What else should I be looking at!

gammelvind, Sep 2, 8:41am
Multipla

lazzo, Sep 2, 8:44am
Honda Civic Euro

sw20, Sep 2, 8:45am
Incoming wall of text.

fordkiwi27, Sep 2, 8:52am
wait for it.

tillsbury, Sep 2, 8:57am
Baaaaaa!Sharp-looking, not bonkers-looking.Bit of a comprehensive fail on the reliability and luxury fronts.

Civic euro is worth a look, not seen that one.Dangerously close to a Honda Accord, which would mean I'd be nearly dead.But looks reasonable in L spec.

tillsbury, Sep 2, 8:59am
Mrs tillsbury says the Euro Civic only has one eyebrow.

spongefrisk, Sep 2, 9:00am
Multipla fail reliability = red rag bull

a.woodrow, Sep 2, 9:01am
Introducing.

taipan4, Sep 2, 9:04am
waits for the "euroman" to come on with his 10 cents worth

gammelvind, Sep 2, 9:04am
That new civic is quite a looker, and yes I know it's a hyundai but the new i30 is getting good reviews.
Sorry about the multipla bit of a motoring thread in house joke.

a.woodrow, Sep 2, 9:10am
Something must be wrong. Maybe he has broken down and can't get to a computer.!

gammelvind, Sep 2, 9:14am
Stuck on the side of the road trying to get the VW/Fiat to start, but happy in the thought that the parts are cheap and they are ahead of the Japs in technology. Lol

pebbles61, Sep 2, 9:15am
Rover 216!

tillsbury, Sep 2, 9:23am
There can't be a Rover 216 running joke as well as a Multipla one, surely!What do you lot get up to in here!:-)

extrayda, Sep 2, 9:57am
Cavalier!

extrayda, Sep 2, 9:58am
oh so many running jokes.
Supercharged 6 cylinder Commodore - non of this Thai Honda Crap.
OK, sorry, I will leave now.

curlcrown, Sep 2, 9:36pm
And all for under $4000 I suppose!

kazbanz, Sep 2, 9:40pm
tillsbury you do know that everything you have named comed in different levels of trim. Maybee find a car you like then see if you can find the top spec version.

horsygirl, Sep 3, 1:44am
tribant!

thejazzpianoma, Sep 3, 2:53am
How much do you have to spend!
I can help you regarding the Golf and A3 but I can't be of any use without a price range.