Wedding Car - Ohakune Help!

zephyrheaven, Sep 24, 8:47am
Well, not much notice - 13th October to be exact - she wanted an RX2 (I know, I know - its my niece) but does anyone know of a cool suitable car someone up that way does a few weddings in - would only be a couple of hours

incar., Sep 24, 9:03am
i'll ask my mates they may know someone, thats my hm town

zephyrheaven, Sep 24, 6:49pm
TIA 8)

lookoutas, Sep 26, 5:32am
Jeez - that's come around quick.
You still going to Smash Palace on the Sun after! If ya capable!

zephyrheaven, Sep 26, 5:55am
Ugh probably not now Rex - gutted. Gonna be a flying visit (literally) that will end up owing me the same as a trip for the four of us to somewhere like Fiji - mind you, you only get married once right.

incar., Sep 26, 8:03am
So far no good, plenty of cow cocky utes tho, mates trying a bloke in wanganui

zephyrheaven, Sep 26, 8:38am
Cheers mate, yeah its kinda my black hole for people I can tap on the shoulder for a favour - told her to get married in the South Island ha ha

Any leads appreciated

lookoutas, Sep 27, 6:15am
You are going on a trip to a Pacific Island!

I'd offer - but dealing with certain species on the day of a wedding is something best avoided.
My son-in-law was told to speed after they'd stuffed around too long taking photos. When he asked them who was gunna pay the fine there was silence, followed by serious silence when he reminded them of who would get the demerit points.

Extra: And he was told he wasn't dressed good enough!

zephyrheaven, Sep 27, 8:15am
Come on we are pretty harmless 8)

ceedoubleyou, Sep 28, 2:32am
wow, an RX2 as a wedding car, who would've thought when I bought one brand new back in '73, that people would want one as a wedding car, nearly 40 years later.

saki, Sep 28, 4:48am
Contact thru MREC Wellington they may know someone in the area.

incar., Sep 28, 7:00am
no luck from my contacts but i have posted on here
http://www.facebook.com/RotaNation/info#!/RotaNation

zephyrheaven, Sep 28, 7:33am
Aw thanks mate much appreciated 8) owe ya