BEWARE OF CT AUTO PARTS IN PENROSE !

Page 2 / 3
gammelvind, Sep 21, 8:49pm
Come on Kaz you really are getting far tooooo techmicanikal! Lol.

kazbanz, Sep 21, 8:55pm
Short version -the fitting is simple but unless you are really lucky you need basic sparky knowledge to sort the wiring.

splinter67, Sep 21, 8:56pm
Yup if she couldn't work out how to wire in her lights she aint gunna understand that and watch out Kazz she might bring her boiz around lol

gammelvind, Sep 21, 8:58pm
Don't get the impression the OP is blessed with that or that basic element that us "old schoolers" call common sense. I blame loose pants and backward hats lol

splinter67, Sep 21, 9:01pm
Your age is showing

gammelvind, Sep 21, 9:25pm
Moi! Never lol.

kazbanz, Sep 21, 9:36pm
has NOONE elsepicked up on the utter irony of the OP's latest negative feedback.!

gammelvind, Sep 21, 9:47pm
Priceless!Talk about pots, kettles and black lol.

kazbanz, Sep 21, 9:50pm
Or the fact that they are running $0 classified listings requiring people to READ the advert

splinter67, Sep 21, 9:54pm
Looking at her feedback I think she is the one to be avoided oh and those lights you sold to a mate why did you sell them on trademe after not going through with the first sale makes me wonder

3tomany, Sep 21, 9:59pm
correct me if i am wrong but those cars are advertised as $0 or free then a different price is given later so the law would say the car is infact free wouldnt it!

kazbanz, Sep 21, 10:41pm
The arguement is that its an offer to treat/negotiate. but I'd love someone to push the point

clark20, Sep 21, 10:43pm
If you want to go even further check if the lights are fit for purpose, ie are they compliant, ask for approval paperwork, if they are a HID conversion they are illegal (yes if a H1 bulb conversion). Then they do not have a leg to stand on.

stepman69, Sep 22, 12:42am
The definition of clown is not limited to a comic performer who wears an outlandish costume.

supernova2, Sep 22, 1:22am
I tried this the other dayon one of those stupid $1 classifieds: "You say you want $1 ono.I'm happy with that but the question is what is a near offer!$0.50 or $2.00 either way I'll buy your car"Never received a reply but the next time I checked the asking was $6,000 ono.i guess they got the point.

elect70, Sep 22, 2:34am
Fool , sold origonal lightsbeforemaking surenew oneshook up .Otherwisethelaw says you take them back for refund ,.lesson learned .

bjmh, Sep 22, 3:16am
give gammelvind the pack of jelly beans for the best answer in this sad post

newtec1, Sep 22, 4:12am
Absolute rubbish on your part.Firstly he hasn't identified the company,and secondly he returned for them to make adjustments for the extra cost. If he has proof of sale and can varify the statement at pos he will win the case.

splinter67, Sep 22, 4:17am
Read the whole thread firstly she has named the company look at the thread title shall I continue

unbeatabull, Sep 22, 4:18am
The header/title of the thread has the company name!

newtec1, Sep 22, 4:19am
My apologies , she/he has identified the co. Still don't consider it slander if he/she has a case against them.

kazbanz, Sep 22, 4:48am
Have a read of my post and make your mind up.
I quoted directly from the advert concerned.
Simple fact is the OP diddn't bother reading the advert properly and diddn't read the instructions. They are blaming the supplier for their own shortcomings.

franc123, Sep 22, 6:24am
Oh for goodness sake why is everything always everyone elses fault these days!Its up to the INSTALLER to make sure that a particular accessory is suitable for the vehicle its to be fitted to, and that they are capable of doing the installation, BEFORE attempting the work, and certainly before selling theparts to be replaced lol.If you decided it wasn't going to work you should have just taken them back for a refund.

scoobeey, Sep 22, 10:15am
You have name and shamed and i will be seeking damages in court. Expect to be contacted by my lawyer!

rob_man, Sep 22, 10:43am
I think everyone who has read this thread realises the original poster is a mong. No harm done.