V8 Supercars. Wow qualifying race 2 you wouldn39t think there was still a 500km race to go tomorrow

Page 1 / 2
wotz_it_2_ya, Sep 15, 8:23am
Wow, qualifying race 2. You wouldn't think there was still a 500km race to go tomorrow.

skully13, Sep 15, 8:30am
It was a great race to watch. Can't wait until tomorrow.

granada, Sep 15, 9:50am
Only saw the high lights but that race is what v8 supercars should be all about. It was more like street stocks. Always enoyed the NZV8 series as the boys raced lke they stole it.

splinter67, Sep 15, 7:39pm
For all you guys wanting to watch it live go here http://www.justin.tv/directory/sports/auto_racing

granada, Sep 16, 12:50am
Great to see Shane on pole. lets hope its his time.

splinter67, Sep 16, 12:57am
Good luck with that at least his co driver wont get lapped

nave12, Sep 16, 1:38am
What do you do once you have clicked on that link! Will the live stream come up once they start this afternoon cause all i get is a blank space that has an arrow to auto racing.

splinter67, Sep 16, 1:40am
I just clicked on it yesterday you do need to be logged in with them first it takes about 5 mins to do and if you cant get it there tryhttp://bigpondvideo.com/v8/-
!ref=Net-Head-TV-Sport-V8s

nave12, Sep 16, 1:44am
Ive looged in,what happens when you go to that link

splinter67, Sep 16, 1:46am
when the race is on pig tv will come up race not starting till about 330

nave12, Sep 16, 1:52am
Ok thanks for that.

splinter67, Sep 16, 1:53am
Cool as hope you enjoy it

splinter67, Sep 16, 2:50am
Theres a feed off pigboy tv now

scotthurst01, Sep 16, 2:55am
Does Brett not have his one running! Used to be v8supercar paradise, was great quality.guess PBS one is good enough if there isnt any better there or vipbox.

splinter67, Sep 16, 7:01am
Go team vodaphone1 & 3

cowboy110, Sep 16, 7:10am
Doubt he even knows we exist.but. thanks pigboy, awesome stuff.

splinter67, Sep 16, 7:12am
Yup great race glad we dont have to wait till 1130 to watch it

marywarren, Sep 16, 9:53am
You can also get the V8s off satellite D2

mitsiboy69, Sep 17, 5:02am
How does one get this!

marywarren, Sep 17, 5:35am
Google is your friend just like it was for me

serf407, Oct 1, 8:47am
Does anyone know the details of the chicane scheduled for the back straight of pukekohe !

Is Bathurst this weekendcoming up !

newtec1, Oct 1, 8:57am
And one on top of the hill leading down the front straight.it will be a disaster if it is.They had one there during the late 70s or 80s and all it did was slow down the flow into the straight which will defeat the purpose of puke being a fast track.

newtec1, Oct 1, 9:07am
Maybe it is just the one down the back straight as the info says. it will be interesting on the W/E of 26--28 Oct when the S/Tourers get to use it.I would expect them to be on the same pace as the S/Cs now they have them sorted.

socram, Oct 1, 11:31pm
From the HRC Newsletter today

V8 Supercar News
Tony Cochrane has announced his resignation as from the end of 2012 season. It is interesting to note that the crowd at the Sydney round of the V8 Supercars was only a third of the crowd for the Muscle Car Masters meeting at Sydney. V8 Supercars have yet to get a TV deal in place for next year in NZ or Australia. Negotiations continue with Channel Seven, which will probably pick the Australian rounds. The other Australian TV channels seem to be showing little interest, so it will be difficult for V8SC's to get a good paying deal.

H'mmmm.

budgel, Oct 2, 12:07am
Was it the Muscle Car Masters meeting that had that great race between the Mini and the Mustang!

I really enjoyed that, and so do the crowds.

Supercars looks like a procession after that.