Car thieves operating in

new2cycling, Sep 12, 3:15am
Hoon Hay Christchurch at the moment. Keep your eyes peeled and your baseball bats ready. Got my eye on someone that tried steeling mine this morning!

bellky, Sep 12, 3:18am
That must make you feel insecure. Thieves are scum.

new2cycling, Sep 12, 3:25am
Not really. I think on it as a challenge lol.

moosie_21, Sep 12, 7:22am
Would love to catch one in the act. Baseball bat first and if they managed to get running the paintball gun comes out next.

807, Sep 12, 9:15am
Head Shot, of course !

ema1, Sep 12, 10:46am
Shotgun up the nostrils.

n1smo_gtir, Sep 12, 1:20pm
i always have my crossbow rifle and machete ready, nice and quiet, wouldn't wake up the neighbours, they work hard and deserve their sleep in peace.

new2cycling, Sep 12, 7:20pm
Two things told me he is an idiot and a no hoper. 1. he was using a screwdriver. 2. He was wearing a highlighted workmans vest!

motorboy2011, Sep 12, 9:42pm
With police help I recovered 1 bike and 2 cars last year, so big up to the police. HOWEVER, with the courts lack of action and inability to pass out more than community service/home D to the offenders, I will not be involving the police next time. Id rather be done for assault.

dave653, Sep 12, 11:00pm
Safety first!

dave653, Sep 12, 11:01pm
Don't get caught!

cjdnzl, Sep 13, 12:37am
Tie them up, throw them into the vehicle, and drive as far as you can up a long seldom-used road, far into the bush, then chuck them out and leave them to it.With luck they'll not be able to get back to civilisation, just become a missing person.How sad.

trader_84, Sep 13, 12:47am
You don't want to go there - they are not worth it, really. I've got family who have been there and I'm telling you . long after the infection to your fists caused by their broken teeth have subsided and long after your lag. and after you have completed your probation - you are still punished by the system. Thats how it rolls. Sad but true.

motorboy2011, Sep 13, 2:49am
oh thres plenty more ways than assault to get someone back, and then have to know and prove it was me.

gypsypom, Sep 13, 8:03am
Hope you use frozen paintballs

trader_84, Sep 13, 10:22am
Oh sorry! I for some reason thought you were mooting assaulting someone. But you know other ways too! Yep, you sound on to it. Good luck.