Stolen Scooter Fivecross roads Hamilton

t.onto, Sep 28, 6:54am
My daughters scooter was stolen today,it is a grey 2001 Suzuki Verde - looks a bit like a Vespa. It was stolen from Five coss roads. The Reg is A3CRL.

if by any chance you do see it can you please either notify the Police 8586200 or myself on8504087 or 0277784852 or 0278453454.

She worked really hard to save up for this and have only had it 2 weeks, It was my pride and joy. I need it to get to and from Work so any help is appreciated

jason18, Sep 28, 7:32am
Mongrels. Will keep an eye out!

kaymay88, Sep 28, 7:50am
bugger. best of luck getting it back, sounds like your daughter is young and didnt want to/couldnt afford to pay for insurance!

t.onto, Sep 28, 8:02am
She has only had it 2 weeks, insurance was happening next week . She works part time and had saved long and hard for this. She has got her insurance quote ready to go. But she is a very independent young lady. She was only visiting a friend and left it parked on the road with all the other cars.
There are just some real low lifes out there

t.onto, Sep 28, 8:03am
-thanks

mantagsi, Sep 28, 8:45am
hopefully it will just be some silly goons who will simply get bored of it and leave it somewhere, hopefully unharmed! I wish you the best of luck with this, I can't stand thieves!