Who has the best deal wheel alignment in Hamilton!

chito, Dec 13, 10:55pm
For a car!
Thanks

phillip.weston, Dec 13, 11:16pm
if you're in east side go to Shaun at Elders Garage on Clyde St. Great guy and workshop to deal with, and prices are more than reasonable.

chito, Dec 14, 12:03am
Thanks Phillip.
I have downloaded a voucher for A.H now. not bad $49 include rotation and balancing.

gasngo2, Dec 14, 1:45am
yeah,shaun or scotty @research motors,they are honest guys.

tumekegolfer, Dec 16, 9:37pm
budget tyres mate done by pit crew worker finished in twenty mins and outer their

mrfxit, Dec 16, 11:47pm
What sort of experience has he had with 4x4's (the REAL 4x4's/ leaf springs & all), not those pussy awd dog box's!

phillip.weston, Dec 17, 12:46am
go there and talk to him. he's a chap in his late 50s/60s who has been racing Falcons with his son for years. He's always set my track cars up with ideal wheel alignment settings and I've felt noticeable improvements in both the cars I've taken to him. He's the kind of guy who will spend most the time yarning to you about something interesting while he's carrying out the work. The last car I had done there was just to re-set front end settings after replacing rack ends - he barely even charged me.

On that token I would also avoid Beaurepairs on angelsea street - charged $69 to spend 5 mins on the front end and didn't even touch the rear citing that it's not adjustable in the rear because the computer says it's live axle. I pointed out that it's clearly IRS and even pointed out the adjustment eccentric cam bolts.