When offers are made when a car doesnt sell

chicadee, Oct 17, 3:55am
Wouldn't it be a great idea if when an offer was made to watchers when a car didn't sell that we couldn't counter offer that offer the offer they are suggestion could only be $500 off what we want to pay.

daryl14, Oct 17, 4:36am
Yes, Often thought so myself. In fact you should be able to put your best offer on the table any time during the Auction and after, just like at turners. Alot of sellers expectations are unrealistic. This way they could find the actual market value of the car much faster. Market dictates the value. And trade me would make more sales. Up to the seller if they want to accept highest offer or relist.
You should post this in Category suggestions, where it will get a damn good ignoring.

edangus, Oct 17, 4:58am
Not a bad idea

gman35, Oct 17, 7:17am
And all the offers that are declined , those bidders should be able to somehow at least say what they would be willing to pay. There is no way to get any bidder's "feedback" here , or to help with any re-listing "pricing reccomendations" .

neo_psy, Oct 17, 7:19am
Good idea.

I guess you can offer during the auction and they can offer after that. Not ideal, though.

budgel, Oct 17, 9:54pm
I always take note of the contact details while the auction is running so that I can phone them after the auction if need be once the details have been removed.