I need a car asap !

leroyfh, Oct 21, 9:28pm
looking for any car as long it is manual wof or reg untill the start on next year.1400 $$$ will be my offer to some one need asap

mugenb20b, Oct 21, 9:42pm
Yep, I got one, a '97 Ford Laser, 148 000kms, no compression due to the old owner overheating it. Interested!

intrade, Oct 21, 9:49pm
well the toothless guy just turned up he managed to score a nissan sentra legal as he calls it for 450$ so there is cars but who knows how good they are his last one he got for 1500$ is now outside diesel serena and i suspect its got a stuffed injector pump allong with insufficient compression. so unless you can check cars out and know they are mechanically fine you could be driving for few days to few weeks and then it be broken down if you just go buy cars nilli willy because they are cheap and you need one.

gmphil, Oct 21, 10:09pm
Search mazda familia under 2 grand there couple that fits ur discription even a manual one for 1400 buks buy now

llortmt, Oct 21, 10:13pm
Dam I've got a manual Toyota Corrolawagon for sale but its reg AND WoF til next year and you only want one or the other, shame.

supernova2, Oct 21, 10:20pm
So if you need a car go and buy one.This thread is pointless to say the least

candy1213, Oct 22, 1:19am
vs holden commodore 1400 vtnz wof , not needed any more its on seller.co.nzgreat car