Stolen ute with dog inside in browns bay akl

purplegoanna, Oct 31, 11:57pm
at 11am grey toyota hiluz EZR4445 parked in council carpark opposite foodtown.just on talkback.if you know someone who drives a truck and has a cb please get it out there.

mechnificent, Nov 1, 12:11am
Never mind the truck.what about the dog!

mechnificent, Nov 1, 12:12am
You don't suppose the dog knows how to hot-wire things.

purplegoanna, Nov 1, 12:20am
YAY got millie back and got the ute.the husband text the thief via his wifes phone which was in the ute saying abandon it or suffer the consequences.the police found it in another carpark in browns bay.

elect70, Nov 1, 3:21am
Nephew had hgis hi ace stolen withdog in it fromonehungahad his lawnmowing gear in it too . Dog came home2 days laternever saw the van again , probably in afganistannowcarting thetaliban around .

mechnificent, Nov 1, 3:58am
Ha, cowardly low-lifes. good news. Now for some fingerprints I hope.

intrade, Nov 1, 4:16am
you better install a gps tracker then you can go and show him the consequences.

hyphen, Nov 1, 4:30am
useless dog, why didn't it bite the perp's!

trade4us2, Nov 1, 4:45am
They have 7 character plates now! When did that happen!

sr2, Nov 1, 10:37am
Let's be honest; most well loved and well treated dogs respondto dog biscuits, a pat and a kind word, a well thrown Frisbee or tennis ball,.etc! There is a reason why we call them "mans best friend".

fryan1962, Nov 1, 11:16am
I had a mans best friend,I used to chain on my F100 he was mean. I parked at far side of car park, I found positive jumper lead in the tray of the F100

It took me awhile to work out some loser had tried to hit my dog,and the dog had relieved the guy of his jumper lead

great german shepherd with attitude