Car painter needed

nabella, Nov 1, 5:57am
I was wondering if someone experienced in painting a car could instruct me and help me. I had a go but my skills need improving as my neighbor has said, it looks like its got the measles.

grangies, Nov 1, 6:07am
Did you filter the paint before spraying it.

And was it painted in a very clean, dust free environment!

Were the painted panels, super clean and tacked ragged before spraying!

attitudedesignz, Nov 1, 6:08am
Pic's of said "measles"!

jason18, Nov 1, 6:41am
You didn't silicon your wheels before did you

rob_man, Nov 1, 7:43am
A lot of people don't seem to make the connection between Satan's silicone semen and fish eyes in the paint. I still get it from dealers every now and then.

nabella, Nov 13, 1:12am
Yes to dust free environment, Yes to paint filtered, no to Jason who isn't all there.
Measles- I sanded the car, I repaired areas that needed it and it looks like pocks/measles/ bad acne.

kazbanz, Nov 13, 1:20am
Ahh shaddup an go paint a vitz

kazbanz, Nov 13, 1:40am
You are missing Jasons point-If theres silicon on the tyres/under wheel arches then good chance it might have oversprayed onto the paint. Thats like a certainty for pock marks and fisheyes.
Do you have a pic of the pock marks you refer to

chebry, Nov 13, 4:28am
Sounds like you didnt wipe it down with waxngreasebefore you sprayed even outdoor artists like me know you need it clean and dry first.

rob_man, Nov 13, 5:43am
Done.

pollymay, Nov 13, 5:55am
what brand paint! I bought some paint once, it did this really really badly. Basically rejected the primer, I had to wait a week, resand then carefully go over the top with PPG products rather than whatever weak ass batch of full fat milk I got handed the first time.

kazbanz, Nov 13, 6:41am
Ahh goodonya ==Hey Im told the customer forgot to ask ya to look it over for buff outable scratches. Maybee give it an all over lift. --Or so Im told

attitudedesignz, Nov 13, 6:45am
If he was any good kaz, he would've done that and informed the "customer" hehe.

trogedon, Nov 13, 7:21am
Ohh.he's good alright.