Why put a "For Sale" sign on a car.

curlcrown, Nov 9, 11:50pm
Often I see "For Sale" in huge letters followed by a price and a phone number in small lettering. Why not just put the price and ph number in large letters! The fact that is for sale becomes obvious.

ralphdog1, Nov 9, 11:53pm
That has always mystified me too.

intrade, Nov 10, 12:01am
to get the interest and lurke the person closer to sell it for the overpriced small printed asking price

brigette6, Nov 10, 12:37am
Boy racers do it even tho their car isnt really for sale (for the right offer it is). its to broadcast their phone numbers to chicks

bellky, Nov 10, 12:41am
I think brigette6 has nailed it :)

loose.unit8, Nov 10, 12:55am
#1's point still stands though - surely the phone number is still the most important thing

whqqsh, Nov 10, 1:14am
I asked the same some time ago & got nothing but crap for it (both here & in general) funny how times (or groups) change

whqqsh, Nov 10, 1:15am
if I cant read the price when driving past I dont bother even stopping

xpfairmont, Nov 10, 1:33am
Kind of like a classified that says $0 on the heading, then the over priced price is at the bottom of the ad' text.

xpfairmont, Nov 10, 1:34am
or "mag's not included". When they're the only thing the car has going for it.

elect70, Nov 10, 2:13am
If just the price& ph#others may think you arewhore &thats yourhourly rate .

_peas, Nov 10, 3:28am
A few thousand an hour for whoring!. Hmmmm

n1smo_gtir, Nov 10, 7:50am
believe it or not that's how much that streaker Lisa lewis charges according to the paper a while back.

rbd, Nov 10, 8:29am
She wasn't a streaker, she had a bikini on. Doesn't count.

Fanastic example of becoming famous for no reason whatsoever.

nzdoug, Nov 10, 11:03am
TXT generastion see KLR
u no wut i meen

franc123, Nov 10, 6:10pm
Thats the one, the car is for sale if a bunny with enough cash comes along, whats between the drivers legs is possibly available to borrow, again if the right bunny comes along.