Shane Van G. an enormous loss to the V8's.

Page 6 / 6
jmma, Dec 12, 2:42am
mopsy was asking "if he comes out"just my warped sense of humour(o:

splinter67, Dec 12, 3:06am
Lol we where a bit worried you might be coming out and you think you've got a warped sense of humor lol

chebry, Dec 13, 12:13am
Shane Van G. an enormous loss to the V8's.
Ah. no

mopsy3, Dec 13, 2:33am
Next year is 2013. What has Scott McLaughlin got to do with anything! Try reading posts with both eyes open, might help you comprehend better.
BTW, seen his contract have you! You seem to think you know an awful lot about the guy.

splinter67, Dec 13, 3:23am
Hmm dont watch the news he said that in an interview have you not seen what scott is driving next year he has already begun testing in his new car and as it seems I know way more than you about supercars

pollymay, Dec 13, 4:01am
personally I'm not sure what the fuss is. Yeah he has done well but there are so many skilled NZers in the wings that just don't have the backers to ever become more than a weekend warrior. Aside from the spotlight I see him as another kiwi that burns rubber and does well at it.

It'd be nice to see someone else appear on the radar and open up discussions about them rather than this one person that has managed to keep the media attention.

mopsy3, Dec 13, 6:41pm
What you seem unable to comprehend is that I mentioned 2014. The contractyou keep referring to keeps him out for 2013. Can you see the difference in the numbers! They are two different years entirely. There are also more Holden teams involved in Super cars than the one McLaughlin has signed with, several of which have contracts due for negotiation for 2014. Just to clarify for you that is the year after next.

splinter67, Dec 13, 6:48pm
Read pollymays qoute he wasnt all that did ya see the video in the rally car that suits his style of driving and you seem to be spouting that you know what is in his out clause of his contract where does it say its only for one year. The only thing that has come out of the Van Gisburgen camp is that he was coming home to race a quad bike so I dont know why your thinking that he will be back Murph will be back Shane probably not

mopsy3, Dec 13, 9:43pm
I've known him since he was one year old. Last spoke to him last Sunday. Quite possibly, I do know a wee bit more than you.
Your mate however, will not be back on the other side of the Tasman unless it is in an Enduro seat. He will, be back in a ST though.

mopsy3, Dec 13, 9:43pm
I've known him since he was one year old. Last spoke to him last Sunday. Quite possibly, I do know a wee bit more than you.
Your mate however, will not be back on the other side of the Tasman unless it is in an Enduro seat. He will, be back in a ST though.
the reference to him being in a Holden was supposed to be a question as to your attitude if he did happen to take up a drive in one. You seemed to confuse that with Scott McLaughlins drive for some weird reason. If he went to a Holden I would think it would be for a decent team at the very least.

splinter67, Dec 13, 11:28pm
Why would they take him theres lots around that are better Scott is the up an comingkiwi driver at the mo won lots this yearshane is the has been you seem to know what Greg is going to do as well hmm you seem to know it all time will tell