Shane Van G. an enormous loss to the V8's.

Page 1 / 6
mopsy3, Jan 24, 1:35am
Seems you know nothing. BTW what's Murph driving this season again!

serf407, Jan 24, 1:44am
Murph is down to drive a Holden Super Tourer in NZthis year. May be or may be not for the endurance Aus V8SC rounds.

mopsy3, Jan 24, 1:49am
I know that serf and you know that but back in December splinter didn't want to know that.

splinter67, Jan 24, 4:37am
If you know shane how come you are so far behind the times then and your guess was 2014 not this year

mopsy3, Jan 24, 5:45am
Wasn't a guess, was asking you what you would do if he raced a Holden since you are such a knocker.Not my job to broadcast other peoples business on a message board to know it all's.
But I will put money on the fact that he will kick Murphs butt in ST as he did in V8SC. Even with a Ford badge on the bonnet. LOL.

splinter67, Jan 24, 5:59am
Time will tell who is winning. As for the other bit your full of it if you knew you would have on here telling me I was wrong earlier than today but no you had to wait like the rest of us so how well do you know shane my guess is not well at all

mopsy3, Jan 24, 8:57pm
LOL. Whatever. Go for your life. I am not his publicist, it is not my job to tell know it alls what he is doing while he is in negotiations. When friends are asked to keep quiet they do, but you wouldn't understand that would you!

floscey, Jan 24, 9:15pm
it now appears so.

franko171, Jan 24, 10:04pm
he will be in a holden in 2013

3tomany, Jan 25, 12:36am
Mmmmmm

splinter67, Jan 25, 12:39am
Yes I do actually that's why I don't big note on here not like some

splinter67, Jan 25, 12:42am
No he has finally relised the only way to beat them is to join them just like Brocky did when he raced a f word

mopsy3, Jan 25, 1:51am
Hilarious.

czcunningham, Jan 25, 2:09am
i didnt think Brocky was gay!

(edit Brocky with a capitalhe earnt it.)

3tomany, Jan 25, 2:34am
shane van slowburgen! Mmmmmmmmm

elect70, Jan 25, 4:05am
^^^ but buta change to hold en on will change thatquick smart . Expect him to win first time out, i'm sure splinter will agree , but what if he wins in ST here in afrordmmmmmmmmm.

floscey, Jan 25, 4:28am
Dogfood sponsor (VIP) sits well with me.

newtec1, Jan 25, 8:59am
No he won't.he will be in a C O T F with a holden badge.

rsr72, Nov 17, 1:50am
The Aussie V8's won't be anywhere near the same without his hard-charging skill stirring up the opposition processions. Very sad decision to pull out of it all.

rob_rooster, Nov 17, 1:59am
He has seen the light, it is a boring championship that I personally havent been interested in since the Group A days

jarrod261, Nov 17, 2:02am
When is he leaving and where is he going!

splinter67, Nov 17, 2:05am
are you watching the same shane van slowburgen that we are out 160 starts 2 wins not that hotter driver at all he has had a few good races but not enough to call him hard charging

and robrooster why comment if you dont like it

splinter67, Nov 17, 2:06am
its all a rumor at this stage not confirmed

jarrod261, Nov 17, 2:08am
Out of the 30 odd drivers in the comp he is about 5th or 6th in the championship standings.
Not doing too bad for a young guy.

rsr72, Nov 17, 2:13am
#3- He's pulled out of the Championship, and out of his Stone Bros. contract and returning to NZ.
Seems he has no interest in persuing any other possible opportunities within the V8's Champoinship.