Fastest ever Car sale?

mone, Dec 8, 6:08am
I just listed our little old Toyota Ipsum and it sold in under 5 minutes. Crazy.

trouser, Dec 8, 6:24am
I sold a hilux in under 10 minutes and had an offer from the eventual purchaser of a mini in 2 minutes.

Some cars are very easy to sell.

mone, Dec 8, 6:37am
Toyotas are always easy to sell. Very simple and predictable cars. Our old ipsum was very old, but engine was still super reliable.

carmedic, Dec 8, 6:44am
Too cheap then.

a18a, Dec 8, 7:20am
^that's what I thought. I chucked my integra out on the front lawn with a sign in it today, less than an hour later it sold. quicker than getting the scrappies to pick it up

curlcrown, Dec 8, 7:26am
Do you have money in hand!

mone, Dec 8, 8:15am
Not yet. I'd be worried if the buyer was standing outside our house 5mins after the auction was listed lol

arrithedog, Dec 8, 8:20am
Took a bighorn down to the local park it up and sell it yourself car park. Sold before I'd locked the door ! MUST have been too cheap aye!

trogedon, Dec 8, 8:29am
I sold a car before I even thought about selling it.
"If its a race ya be wantin."

steve56467, Dec 8, 8:43am
Had just bought a car a few years ago, pulled into a petrol station b''cos it naturally was outa gas, and a guy on forecourt tried buying it off me. I'd only owned it 5 min! Had to turn him down

neville48, Dec 8, 8:50am
If you are happy with what you got for it ,its not too cheap.You can put a bigger price on it and keep it for yonks or you can put a selling price on it and do just that, take the money and run.

spongefrisk, Dec 8, 8:50am
Worked for a car importer in my dark past and had a guy follow the car transporter from the wharf. Sold the car before it was off the back. BA5 Prelude if I recall.

pnh4, Dec 8, 8:59am
Well done Im sure the rest of trademe NZ & the globe are exstatic for you, enjoy your money 0_0

stevexc, Dec 8, 9:33am
I put a For Sale sign in the window of my XC Fairmont, backed out of my driveway to park it on the street.I hadn't even had time to get out of the car when someone walked up to me and bought it.

This was back when a mint one was worth 3 grand :(Oh I should have kept it.

mone, Dec 8, 12:43pm
For sure, it's clear now that we could have sold it for more.But the buy now was still higher than the reserve, so we still got more than we expected to let it go for.

bevharris1938, Dec 8, 8:21pm
^^ THIS ^^