Re vining car

Page 2 / 3
splinter67, Dec 11, 1:36am
Jeez Lada clown your miss guided 1st off ya like the comrade mobiles and you think me and bellend are friends is reading not your strong point or have you smoked too much tepuke thunder thats rendered your brain inoperative as for the old man thing Im 45 that is not old

kaylamarie1, Dec 11, 1:40am
your all gay az hell. go back and read the whole thread an you will see what a pack of wankers your being

attitudedesignz, Dec 11, 1:43am
YAY, finally something we agree on.

Hey splinter, are you over this way yet, and have you "found" out who i am yet!

splinter67, Dec 11, 1:47am
No not yet how did you get on trying to get that guy a cheap deal or are you still waiting to go see your mate

attitudedesignz, Dec 11, 1:53am
Do you want some clues so as to help you find me!

splinter67, Dec 11, 2:01am
No dont need help so did ya help that guy or are you full of it

attitudedesignz, Dec 11, 2:07am
Nope, haven't rung Paul yet, why don't you do it, you claim to know him.

splinter67, Dec 11, 2:17am
Im not the one that offered to help shows how much of a man you are you are not worth wasting my time on what a nice guy not

attitudedesignz, Dec 11, 2:23am
Didn't say I wouldn't, just said i hadn't. Have trouble with comprehension as well as grammar it seems.

Puncuation is your friend.-
.actually, it appears it's not.

splinter67, Dec 11, 2:26am
Can give Paul at Holdin Heaven a yell tomorrow if ya like (yes i do know him)

attitudedesignz (196 )6:46 pm, Sun 9 Dec #54
See your full of it now everyone can see how good your word is now
Btw I dont need punctuation to make you look like a fool

splinter67, Dec 11, 2:40am
Hmm no come back are ya on the phone to him now too late everyone has seen you for what you are

attitudedesignz, Dec 11, 3:10am
Nope, don't really have a come back, but then again i'm getting kinda bored having a battle of wits with an un-armed man.

I was outside making money while you were waiting for me, how sweet that you're hanging off my every word.

PS: Note above, that's how you 'quote' someone on the MB, not the jumbled mess you have.

bjmh, Dec 11, 3:38am
Just got a 2002 Commodore ute re-vinned and cost approx $1000,including rego for 12 months.

ballin2014, Dec 11, 4:31am
can someone tell me how much would it cost to re-vin a 1989 NZ new fairmont for 6mths please!. (without any sarcasm)

the-lada-dude, Dec 11, 4:38am
If you ring 0800 re vin( pretty sure that's the number ) they will be much more help than these idiots

hurrican, Dec 11, 5:05am
yer thanks all

splinter67, Dec 11, 5:57am
Hmm I come on to trade me to trade not to hang off your drivel You seem to be on here to talk bs on a message board as for going outside to work good on ya Ive made enough in the last ten years to have a 6 month holiday how you doing oh still working never mind so are you going to honor your word and get the guy a good deal or are you just a big mouth hiding behind a keyboard either way I dont care your a nobody whos opinion means nothing to me

attitudedesignz, Dec 11, 6:20am
For a start winner, i didn't say i went outside to work did i! NO, i said i went outside to make some money, big difference.
Next, where did i say i'd get the guy "a good deal", i said i'd call Paul.
To finish, obviously my opinion does 'mean' something to you because you've got a bug up ya ass 'bout finding out who i am.

If you're that concerned 'bout who i am, there are a butt load of guys in both Napier & Hastings who know who i am. I can give ya some hints but don't come on here apologizing when the truth presents itself.
All you have to do is think outside the box pal, but ya know what they say "Be carefull what ya wish for"

desmodave, Dec 11, 6:23am
kaylamarie1 wrote:
your all gay az hell. go back and read the whole thread an you will see what a pack of wankers your being.
You were quick to put ya hand up for confirmation bellky

splinter67, Dec 11, 6:28am
I really dont give a toss who ya are your a clown with no honor back up ya word help the young fella out or shut up you've bleated on about being a big man in the bay if you where a big man you'd man up and honor your word but no your just a keyboard know all go away little man Ive had enough of you

attitudedesignz, Dec 11, 6:35am
What, backing down already! Go on, make the effort and find out who i am.come on, there'll be a few here that will be waiting to see if you can do it.how 'bout you honour YOUR word.

splinter67, Dec 11, 6:57am
Why your a know nothing big mouth that cant or wont back up his offer of help so as I said before go away little man your not worth my time or effort

theram1, Dec 11, 7:20am
if his opinions mean nothing to you why do you keep addressing you comments to him!.

attitudedesignz, Dec 11, 7:40am
Once again, come on splinter, the time for bluffing is over pal. I'm not that hard to find.

ballin2014, Dec 11, 7:59am
ohh ffs ., here we go again another aussie DJ childish-prank/suicide. ((((shuts the door behind me)))))