Who has used vinyl car wrapping?

toranalovers, Dec 28, 7:08am
Hubby is looking at doing this on our car, and I would like to hear from someone who has brought and used this!, Thank you! :)

chevcamaro, Dec 28, 7:15am
did 2 company cars done by someone who knew what they meant to be doing, both bubbled, faded, peeled, stone chips ripped, not worth the money

marcos1, Dec 28, 7:19am
I remember when spinners were mildly popular.

a.woodrow, Dec 28, 7:20am
Is it for business use or just for looks on a private vehicle! I have seen many good wraps on vehicles that are advertising a business etc, the different colouring hides small imperfections and such. some NZ post trucks have been wrapped to get the correct red colour, a single colour doesn't come up as well IMO, bubbles and the like ruin the effect

trogedon, Dec 28, 7:28am
Is it biodegradeable or recycleable!

clark20, Dec 28, 9:10am
Jaguar have a new one on their yard in Greenlane, all chrome, really stands out, but bad in the sun

donz01, Dec 28, 9:26am
We had a Great Wall ute at our workshop last week. I must have walked past it a couple of times and thought it was a nice colour. It was when a workmate said have a good look its been wrapped. I dont know where or who did it but they did a brilliant job. When we looked very closely we could see the factory colour only just around the door handles and other than that when the door was opened the door jams were still white. They even did all the ribbing etc under the rear window right to the bottom of the body with out bubbles or even visible joins. who ever did it certainly did a great job.Personally I prefer paint .

splinter67, Dec 28, 5:40pm
Yes had it done to my last courier van that was 3 years ago still looks good get it done by someone who knows what they are doing

ksam, Dec 28, 7:29pm
Had it done on our work van, the whole back half was wrapped and sign written, couldn't fault it, removed and replaced badges and managed to fill inside the sliding door tracks. Was done buy experts.

trdbzr, Dec 28, 8:26pm
Get it done properly by professionals and it will look real good and last. The 3M 1080 wrap is one of the best wraps out in the market.