Im a young lady car enthusiast

Page 1 / 2
hemroids, Jan 3, 11:35pm
I have modified a few cars of my own and think i have something to contribute to this forum but I admit to being worried about being a part of the motoring forum.
Some of the petty bickering, and other stuff I see happening in here is drama I just dont need.
The short time I have been lurking in here I have found the worst of this forum is down to a few contributors.
I have decided i will try my luck and hopefully will be able to avoid the bad eggs in here.
So I guess this is helloto all.

thejazzpianoma, Jan 3, 11:38pm
Greetings hemroids, welcome aboard.

theram1, Jan 3, 11:41pm
some can be a P in the A.:o)

theram1, Jan 3, 11:41pm
some posters can be a P in the A.:o)

thought I better add posters.

hemroids, Jan 3, 11:42pm
thank you.
im guessing from your name you play the piano.
Please dont guess anything about my nic lol
I got tired of looking for a unique name.wish I had looked a little longer now lol

gunhand, Jan 3, 11:47pm
If you ignore the crap and figure out who actually knows what and who is just full there own self importance you will gain alot and have a good time. There is a differance between a disscussion offering differing veiw points and one that is just shit slinging match. And don't feed the idiots by responding to there crap. Im sure thats what they masturbate over, people biting and responding to there crap. I will prob get warning now for using correct terminologys.
I often wonder if those who spoil it for many actaully know there like that. They can not be that silly, can they!But there told over and over they are but keep up there noncence so I guess the are.
Welcome aboard.

bill-robinson, Jan 3, 11:50pm
welcome, watch carefully, listen closely, and speak slowly. and be prepared for a legpull now and then.

thejazzpianoma, Jan 3, 11:50pm
LMAO. if in doubt name yourself after an unwanted anal cavity growth.

I like it!

Yes, I used to play a lot (very old name to coincide with a very old email address) not so much nowadays.

Don't take anyone on here too seriously and you will get along just fine!

thejazzpianoma, Jan 3, 11:53pm
Don't worry, I am sure hemroids is well used to being exposed to crap.

hemroids, Jan 3, 11:58pm
lol you're funny

jason18, Jan 4, 12:03am
g'day!

jessie01, Jan 4, 12:12am
im a girl as well and have some awesome advice from posters on here. they are really helpful and dont make fun of me for being a bit backward lol

xpfairmont, Jan 4, 12:14am
Im a young car lady enthusiast

jessie01, Jan 4, 12:15am
heres one for you hemroids
If my body was a car i would b trading it for a newer model
ive got bumps dents and scratches & my headlights are out of focus
my gearbox is seizing up & it takes me hours to reach max speed
I overheat for no reason and everytime i sneeze cough of laugh either my radiator leaks or my exhaust backfires!

patiki1, Jan 4, 12:51am
If you ever have a problem with your car,the first thing you need to tell us is the colour of it.

40wav, Jan 4, 12:53am
Welcome Hemroids, it's actually quite good fun in here most of the time, and there is always someone who is able to answer serious questions when you need. I've had lot's of help from here (Thanks all) and had some fun too. There are a couple of self appointed policemen (narks) but pretty harmless really. You'll figure quickly who they are, then just ignore them and hopefully they'll go away. Have fun!

biddy6, Jan 4, 1:16am
Hi hemroids, and dont forget to proof read b4 you post, spelling mistakes are jumped on by some, and if you miss out some punctuation, they get short of breath trying to keep up.

amuso, Jan 4, 1:31am
I think cars are just for driving.I am a confirmed young lady enthusiast though.

chevcamaro, Jan 4, 1:35am
ah yeah no yeah, gidday, how they hanging girl, peace and goodwill thru all the land,
they come and go, the troublesome ones don't usually last that long, we have lost some good ones but alls fair in love and war
welcome aboard,

gammelvind, Jan 4, 1:36am
Welcome aboard, after the latest tidy up of disturbing members I think this place can only improve, actually it can be quite an entertaining place.

pollymay, Jan 4, 2:09am
I expect people to take me very seriously, everything I say is serious business

whqqsh, Jan 4, 2:37am
the few make themselves known pretty fast dont they. welcome

jason18, Jan 4, 2:40am
Also dont go to TMD and post a non TM related post!

mrfxit, Jan 4, 2:44am
LOL yep welcome aboard
You appear to already know a few of the troll's.
They are a bit like Mogwai . theres a time & place to feed them &the more you feed them, the more you find the ugly stuff underneath

gammelvind, Jan 4, 2:46am
Lol and don't get them wet.